The Student Room Group

Info4 aqa a2 ict help required

Guys,
Is it okay if i work on the project which I've done in AS Level and submit the same project, I'll make changes in it, it was an invoice system. Please advise me .
Thank you
Reply 1
yes
Hi, I made a completely different one and got an A*.

Isn't your old one supposed to be completely different to your current one? For mine we had to use different software and have a different client each time.
It should be different @Applepiex3 but you can take the old one and make changes in it if u like , but yeah I started a new one just don't wanna take any risk. 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Applepiex3

Isn't your old one supposed to be completely different to your current one? For mine we had to use different software and have a different client each time.

Congratss!!
Is it okay if I can take a look at it, im currently struggling with mine:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by meemz01
Congratss!!
Is it okay if I can take a look at it, im currently struggling with mine:smile:

i am currently doing mine too, what stage are u on?
Reply 6
Original post by y0Exert
i am currently doing mine too, what stage are u on?

Im currently creating my website. but as for the written part i've nearly finished section 2 but i'm stuck on the statement of scope. what part are you on?
Reply 7
Original post by meemz01
Im currently creating my website. but as for the written part i've nearly finished section 2 but i'm stuck on the statement of scope. what part are you on?

Nearly finished testing, going on to evaluation.
Reply 8

Hey , could I take a look at yours. If you don't mind
x
Original post by meemz01
Hey , could I take a look at yours. If you don't mind
x

Hey,

I'm trying to find the file, its been 2-3 years so idk if I deleted it. Will legit try to find it! :tongue:

lol if you're struggling lemme know what I can help you with ig?
Hey,

I'm trying to find the file, its been 2-3 years so idk if I deleted it. Will legit try to find it! :tongue:

lol if you're struggling lemme know what I can help you with ig?

Hey, thanks for trying xx

The deadline is soon and im trying to get everything done in time.
I'm tuck on the users skills part. I think i might create a questionnaire, but im not sure what questions i should ask.
Original post by meemz01
Hey, thanks for trying xx

The deadline is soon and im trying to get everything done in time.
I'm tuck on the users skills part. I think i might create a questionnaire, but im not sure what questions i should ask.

HEY!!

I couldn't find it at all in any of my files but you're super lucky cos I remembered I emailed a copy to my dad to have printed.

I've PMed you a google drive link.

The file is really wack and some parts aren't in place since I was using word 2007 back in the days! This is not my final final copy since I remember that I added a little bit more to this and fixed typos etc and reprinted some pages etc before handing in but hope it helps!

What about the user skills are you struggling with? I am happy to help accustomed to your own work.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending