The Student Room Group

Ex crying on phone?

So little backlog, me and this girl have been together long distance for 14 months. I wasn't always the best boyfriend and three weeks ago we broke up her decision and last Friday we went NC ( she blocked me on everything)

I've been having a tough time and I saw that I got a follow request from her, I'm going to assume it was her friend or something on her account so don't involve it in your opinion. I messaged her a bit like asking if it was an accident and stuff and she was saying it was. She tried to shut down any conversation straight away, I tried to apologise for some things and she wasn't accepting it and she said something along the lines of look I'm better off without you in my life and so are you and blocked me. Out of sadness I decided to phone her, we sat on call for 16 minutes and it was mainly me just saying my reasoning for stuff and apologising and not begging but asking if she would come back on my life. She started crying and then I made her giggle a little bit and I said I hope you'll be in touch soon and we can be friends bearing in mind she kept saying she had to go. The call ended and I was feeling great, she has this best friend who sort of despises me and ****s me off behind my back. Bearing in mind I asked my ex not to say anything to her because I knew she would kick off with me. Anyways she messaged me and started kicking off a bit and then she said that apparently my ex was on call with her and saying she never wants to speak to me again. Part of me thinks she's lying but I'm unsure, any advice?
This is awful. What on earth are you doing? You have obviously hurt her a lot in the past yet you want to / think you can just pick up where you left off?

Have you no respect for other people at all?

Leave her alone and find someone else.
Reply 2
Original post by pickup
This is awful. What on earth are you doing? You have obviously hurt her a lot in the past yet you want to / think you can just pick up where you left off?

Have you no respect for other people at all?

Leave her alone and find someone else.

I ****ed up alot - when I was trying to look out for her and care about her (which I still do) it turned into an overprotective thing. I'm not seeking a relationship with her anymore, I just wanted to be potential friends in future
Original post by Anonymous
I ****ed up alot - when I was trying to look out for her and care about her (which I still do) it turned into an overprotective thing. I'm not seeking a relationship with her anymore, I just wanted to be potential friends in future

I repeat whatever are you thinking of?

And no you don't care for her at all or else you wouldn't be acting in this way. Leave her alone. Don't you know that you can't be 'potential friends' in the future . You'd just be messing her up. What you are doing is just immoral.
Reply 4
Original post by pickup
I repeat whatever are you thinking of?

And no you don't care for her at all or else you wouldn't be acting in this way. Leave her alone. Don't you know that you can't be 'potential friends' in the future . You'd just be messing her up. What you are doing is just immoral.

Why couldn't we be potential friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending