The Student Room Group

roadmen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shabby33
----------------NEW TRACK---------------

Plug,extension cord Bottom's all red like I stepped in sauce Got the sauce on spill, put it in the box we don't know about tills Stop playing wit' your fraudulent games My ****** mash work off of fraudulent claims

Bust down looking insane
My **** copped down a watch and now he's matching with a chain
Original post by osnapitzibby
Bust down looking insane
My **** copped down a watch and now he's matching with a chain

Do the Money Dance, 5 bills on the shades that's the money glance
Original post by Shabby33
Do the Money Dance, 5 bills on the shades that's the money glance

Pattern from the start
Yardman ting walh up in the rave scraming *******
Reply 203
Lmao this is my type of thread , i aint even road
Original post by Ihatelife2
I doubt there are many roadmen here on TSR though. A bit random, but is it weird that I've met really intelligent roadmen?

Everyone knows that roadmen have a picture of ken kaneki as their profile picture; this is known as the epitome of the ideology of “roadmen” which is intertwined on how a “roadman” acts in reality.The depiction of ken kaneki, furthermore connotes on how “roadmen” illustrates themselves.The semantic field of “black clothes,baggy jeans and air max 95” puts reassurance on the audience’s motif.As a result of the colour black illustrating how evil and emontionless ken kaneki is during the denouement we can associate this by looking at roadmen and how they present this theme, most of the emotionless theme is portrayed by people stepping over air max 95/s, this invokes anger to all the roadmen which is similar to ken kaneki becoming a ghoul and losing his human side which is similar to roadmen because they’re both human-less (roadmen in a way are idiots, so they don’t count as people because they waste their lives) As a conclusion ihatelife2 you’re a hypocrite because of having the same morals of a roadman.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by xnotapplicablex
no, parlo italiano perche interessante

Hai dimenticato il full stop.
Original post by showaeski
Just wondering what makes you roadmen/roadgirls? Apart from your ethnicity. This isn't hate, I'm just wondering if any black/asian/mixed youth who wears sports brands and a puffer is automatically a roadman? Do you just need to use the word 'yard' and peng' and then it makes you different from all other teenagers? Or are you the roadmen who sit on street corners and smoke weed.

Yes. I'd consider it as someone who wears tracksuits or stone island jackets or something, speaks slang, which is natural for me. And yes it's people who just chill on the streets all day, but instead of smoking weed we just vape all day. Oh yeah, and don't forget bikes.
yep!!! already sees me as a failure compared to my brothers and sister!!!

Gonna have to prove her wrong, not everyone is a failure and wat is the point in comparing u to ur siblings
Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁
Everyone knows that roadmen have a picture of ken kaneki as their profile picture; this is known as the epitome of the ideology of “roadmen” which is intertwined on how a “roadman” acts in reality.The depiction of ken kaneki, furthermore connotes on how “roadmen” illustrates themselves.The semantic field of “black clothes,baggy jeans and air max 95” puts reassurance on the audience’s motif.As a result of the colour black illustrating how evil and emontionless ken kaneki is during the denouement we can associate this by looking at roadmen and how they present this theme, most of the emotionless theme is portrayed by people stepping over air max 95/s, this invokes anger to all the roadmen which is similar to ken kaneki becoming a ghoul and losing his human side which is similar to roadmen because they’re both human-less (roadmen in a way are idiots, so they don’t count as people because they waste their lives) As a conclusion ihatelife2 you’re a hypocrite because of having the same morals of a roadman.

this is pure gold😂😂😂
Original post by osnapitzibby
North Face-I agree there
Stone Island
Moncler
Hublot
*Specific Nike 97's or Air Max's or Huaraches
Armani
KWD
Supreme
A bathing Ape
Mayb Brave Soul
That's all I can think of...😉

Man forgot NIKE and included Hublot and BRAVE SOUL LOOL defo don't know roadmen or roadman
What even is a roadman?
If you know what a chav is it's the 2010s version of that.

Since Grime took off.

Poor, inner city males who are into the Grime culture and wear a certain style of clothing.
Original post by Wilfred Little
If you know what a chav is it's the 2010s version of that.

Since Grime took off.

Poor, inner city males who are into the Grime culture and wear a certain style of clothing.

So basically a chav who can afford Stone Island? Gotcha, thanks :smile:
Close enough.
Original post by Helloagain1
Man forgot NIKE and included Hublot and BRAVE SOUL LOOL defo don't know roadmen or roadman

Not all Nike tho, that's why I said some. And Hublot seems to be popular amongst roadmen, at least the ones I know, oh and a dozen grime artist too so yh🤔
Reply 215
Most men act like those humans from the street. I am allergic.
The smartest kid in our grammar school was a roadman lol
Original post by BigAnt
Most men act like those humans from the street. I am allergic.

loooool
Original post by lucabrasi98
The smartest kid in our grammar school was a roadman lol

!!!
fully just wondering, does tsr have any roadmen looool

i wonder too y'know

Quick Reply

Latest