The Student Room Group

Grand Theft Auto 6

It hasn't been released yet, it's supposed to be happening this year or next year on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. Presumably, the map will be a combination of all the previous GTA maps and there will be a female protagonist. What are your thoughts on it? If you have any news then feel free to share!
a lot earlier than i expected; or time has just gone by so quickly!
Original post by BTAnonymous
a lot earlier than i expected; or time has just gone by so quickly!

Thankfully..GTA V was so amazing and I especially loved the map. Really want 6 to come out!
Original post by _Eleven_
It hasn't been released yet, it's supposed to be happening this year or next year on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. Presumably, the map will be a combination of all the previous GTA maps and there will be a female protagonist. What are your thoughts on it? If you have any news then feel free to share!

Be interesting to see how the female protagonist idea plays out. I hope they make her cool and don't just pander to the growing pc culture and demonise white men.
Original post by Chaz254
Thankfully..GTA V was so amazing and I especially loved the map. Really want 6 to come out!

Yeah it was great. It's still nice to hop on sometimes and mess around so gta 6 should be even better!
Reply 5
I hope its set in London

Quick Reply

Latest