The Student Room Group

Applying to London units through clearing/extra

Hi! I realised recently I messed up and applied for a course that isn't right for me (psychology) and have decided I'm going to apply through extra for law. However I really want to study in London, specifically KCL or UCL. Will KCL/UCL accept an extra application for such a competitive course? If not, does anyone have any good ideas for universities in London which will? Thanks!
Original post by SophyBaxter
Hi! I realised recently I messed up and applied for a course that isn't right for me (psychology) and have decided I'm going to apply through extra for law. However I really want to study in London, specifically KCL or UCL. Will KCL/UCL accept an extra application for such a competitive course? If not, does anyone have any good ideas for universities in London which will? Thanks!

Contact them through informal enquiry. They may say whether they will still consider applications or not. Extra only works if you have rejected or been rejected by your initial five choices. If you dont get in this year then consider the following year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending