The Student Room Group

my girlfriend wont stop cheating nomatter how many times i forgive her

i have been dating my girlfriend for the past four years and she has been cheeting on me countless times and because of my my love for her i have forgiven her each and every time. but she keeps doing the same thing. currently shes pregnant and my hrt tells m its mine and and sure of that possibility but then i just found out about another guy...i dont what to do anymore, am afraid of my future and at the same time i dont want my kid to suffer....please help

Scroll to see replies

how old are you both
How old are you? The way you write makes you sound pretty young.

The reason she keeps doing it is because she knows she can get away with it. You keep saying "it's fine" so she never learns. You should break up with her, and get a paternity test when the baby is born. Maybe once you leave her she will change. But even if she does, don't get back together with her.
Reply 3
Original post by BilWil
i have been dating my girlfriend for the past four years and she has been cheeting on me countless times and because of my my love for her i have forgiven her each and every time. but she keeps doing the same thing. currently shes pregnant and my hrt tells m its mine and and sure of that possibility but then i just found out about another guy...i dont what to do anymore, am afraid of my future and at the same time i dont want my kid to suffer....please help

Tell that THOT to BEGONE:banana::banana::banana:
Reply 4
"I keep letting her get away with it, why does she keep on doing it?"...
Original post by Ray_Shadows
how old are you both

shes 24 n am 27
Why are you with her? She does it because you let her.
Original post by DrawTheLine
How old are you? The way you write makes you sound pretty young.

The reason she keeps doing it is because she knows she can get away with it. You keep saying "it's fine" so she never learns. You should break up with her, and get a paternity test when the baby is born. Maybe once you leave her she will change. But even if she does, don't get back together with her.

am 27
Cheaters are like dogs. If a dog chewed up your sofa and you give it a treat, it'll think what they did was fine and they'll do it again. If you forgive continuously, they think that it's not that big of a deal and will continue doing it. Your only option is to leave this dog.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
am 27

I think I can say on behalf of everyone; that's surprising.
She's obviously walking all over you. The sensible thing to do would be to break up with her and find someone who will appreciate you and your kindness rather than take advantage of it. Also, I'd take a paternity test after the baby's born, like DrawTheLine suggested. It's clear that you love her very much and I'm not denying that a break-up is difficult, but honestly, it's for the best in the long-term. The fact she's cheated tells me the love is unrequited; and it's far better to have no relationship than unrequited love. Plenty more fish in the sea, mate.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
I suspect a troll but it's happening because you're allowing it to.
Jeremy Kyle we need u
Original post by chazwomaq
Jeremy Kyle we need u

We need maury too
You can have a DNA test when the baby is born to determine the Paternity.
Original post by AB710344
You can have a DNA test when the baby is born to determine the Paternity.

Only if she agrees to it.
I think you should let her lock you in chastity to prove you won't cheat on her. And basically let her choose when you can be released for your orgasims also if you happen to constantly mention cuckold relationships this will really help.

This should solve all your problems. Note that you will likely eventually get clean up dude ty so you the risk of her getting pregnant from other guys will be greatly reduced as you would be cleaning her out afterwards.

All the best.
Get a paternity test. If you are the father then tell her it's not okay for her to cheat on you and you can't be with her, or break up with her and arrange some sort of joint custody. If you're not the father, cut her off.
Stop. Forgiving. Her.
Reply 19
Why are your u still with her? Your future was already destroyed when you stayed with her after she cheated on you and now she's pregnant? Lol mate your ****ing retarded ever heard on contraception?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending