The Student Room Group

How old are you?

Poll

How old are you?

Just wondering what are the ages of people on here?

As a 31 year old posting on TSR chat, I've gotten the impression that I must be really old on here on here, and so just curious to see what the typical age range is for people on this section of TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Reply 3
I will be 70 next month. In my final year at uni.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Seamus123
I will be 70 next month. In my final year at uni.

Wow that's a heck of a lot of repeats. (j/k)
Reply 8
18 in a few months
Reply 9
20 :woo:
Reply 10
19. I m new here. can you tell me how to update profile photo?
Reply 14
9 months old.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Oh my you've acquired a lot of rep for a "14 year old". What age did you join here at then? 8? Super genius?

You sure as don't like a 14 year old in your profile pic, never seen a 14 year old with that impressive of a beard. Fair play to you though.
Original post by Sharpshooter
Oh my you've acquired a lot of rep for a "14 year old". What age did you join here at then? 8? Super genius?

Yep, child prodigy :h:

You sure as don't like a 14 year old in your profile pic, never seen a 14 year old with that impressive of a beard. Fair play to you though.

Erm, my profile pic is of a medieval king, not me..
Just wondering what are the ages of people on here?

As a 31 year old posting on TSR chat, I've gotten the impression that I must be really old on here on here, and so just curious to see what the typical age range is for people on this section of TSR?

I am older. I am 33.

yeah Plant has a rare syndrome which makes him look and post like an old guy :emo:
Original post by the bear
yeah Plant has a rare syndrome which makes him look and post like an old guy :emo:

Wise beyond my years :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest