The Student Room Group

Im not gay!!!!!

i get boners once in a while when i see a hot guy and ive had sex multiple times with men but i am not gay. All my friends tell me im gay but im not!!

Im not gay because i dont have no feelings i just do it.

How do i tell my friends i am not gay??

Scroll to see replies

Mate, you’re definitely gay or bi. Loool
mate.. your gay.

It's no bad thing, the longer you deny it the worse you will feel. We live in an equal community- do what makes you happy, bone as many lads as you can and never let anyone dull your sparkle
Clearly a troll but really still funny thanks :laugh:
Awwwwwww, I fancied you ;c
Reply 5
Original post by FloralLuxe
Mate, you’re definitely gay or bi. Loool

im 20 im pretty sure im mature enough to know who i am and whts my sexual orientation. im not bi or gay and never will be. i see my future having kids with a beautiful wife. I am straight.
If you wanna insult people, be a man and don't hide behind posting anonymously.

Coward.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
mate.. your gay.

It's no bad thing, the longer you deny it the worse you will feel. We live in an equal community- do what makes you happy, bone as many lads as you can and never let anyone dull your sparkle

i really aint its been a week since ive had sex with a guy.
Don't worry man, I get it. I'm in the same boat, eventually my friends just dropped it (it might have helped that we had anal first). They'll get over their obsessions with your sexuality soon, in the meantime find yourself a lesbian and make love to her, that should even things out.
Oops, didn't mean to post that non-anon!!! :frown:
Original post by uberteknik

Coward.

why you attacking me behind a keyboard? why would i insult someone? if you dont want to help me then get off the thread instead of trying to make me seem as someone who is mean.
being gay is a choice, there is no clear cut evidence that shows that there is a gay gene. How old are you? you're probably in your early teens and your hormones are just firing all over the place. You'd probably get a boner even when you watch a girl strip..

i am currently 20 and i do get a boner from watching girls strip but dont all guys who arent gay?
why you attacking me behind a keyboard? why would i insult someone? if you dont want to help me then get off the thread instead of trying to make me seem as someone who is mean.

Make me.
Clearly a troll but really still funny thanks :laugh:

If that troll comment was aimed at me then I wasn't being so sorry!! Just seriously embrace it!
being gay is a choice, there is no clear cut evidence that shows that there is a gay gene. How old are you? you're probably in your early teens and your hormones are just firing all over the place. You'd probably get a boner even when you watch a girl strip..

If sexual orientation is a choice then you should be able to have sex with someone of the same gender tomorrow. Would you be able to do that?

Sexual orientation may not be genetic but it is not a choice you make either.
i really aint its been a week since ive had sex with a guy.

A whole week?? Man you must be having withdrawal symptoms
i am currently 20 and i do get a boner from watching girls strip but dont all guys who arent gay?

yea that means you're not gay so its fine.
i get boners once in a while when i see a hot guy and ive had sex multiple times with men but i am not gay. All my friends tell me im gay but im not!!

Im not gay because i dont have no feelings i just do it.

How do i tell my friends i am not gay??

You don't have to have emotional feelings when having sex with people to be classified as a certain sexuality. Sexual orientation is mainly about who you are attracted to. If you don't want to put a label to your sexuality that is perfectly fine.
A whole week?? Man you must be having withdrawal symptoms

nope i had sex with a girl last night after a night out and my friends saw that i pulled a bird yet keep telling me im gay. not the first time ive banged a lass.
Original post by uberteknik

Coward.

Says the guy with a fake name and avatar of a cartoon dog :biggrin:

Quick Reply