The Student Room Group

I have a crush on my best friend (both female)

I have had a crush on my best friend for a while now but I’m not really sure on my sexuality. At first I wanted to forget the crush but now my friend has well been acting a bit differently than usual. We will often talk and recently she started a thing where she always wants to play truth or dare. She will ask me questions like who would you go out with in the class or do you like anyone. I don’t currently find anyone appealing (except her) so I always struggle on this. When she sees that I’m struggling she will say things like you can pick someone the same gender. She once said you can pick me you know but quickly changed what she said when I asked what she said.
She has told me that she doesn’t know her sexuality as she believes she is too young to know and completely supports the LGBT community. She sometimes gets slightly jealous if I don’t wait for her after class and has started to send Bitmojis of things saying I love you but she makes it seem like she’s only doing it since she is bored.
I don’t know if She does like me or if she is just being my friend. I’m too nervous to ask her and I don’t want to risk losing our friendship. What I really want to know is if anyone can give me advice on what to do.? Thanks if you can.
Original post by Anonymous
I have had a crush on my best friend for a while now but I’m not really sure on my sexuality. At first I wanted to forget the crush but now my friend has well been acting a bit differently than usual. We will often talk and recently she started a thing where she always wants to play truth or dare. She will ask me questions like who would you go out with in the class or do you like anyone. I don’t currently find anyone appealing (except her) so I always struggle on this. When she sees that I’m struggling she will say things like you can pick someone the same gender. She once said you can pick me you know but quickly changed what she said when I asked what she said.
She has told me that she doesn’t know her sexuality as she believes she is too young to know and completely supports the LGBT community. She sometimes gets slightly jealous if I don’t wait for her after class and has started to send Bitmojis of things saying I love you but she makes it seem like she’s only doing it since she is bored.
I don’t know if She does like me or if she is just being my friend. I’m too nervous to ask her and I don’t want to risk losing our friendship. What I really want to know is if anyone can give me advice on what to do.? Thanks if you can.

Do truth or dare and ask her the same question. Maybe do some flirting, be subtle so that you can play it off if she doesn't feel the same way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending