The Student Room Group

Im not gay!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
nope i had sex with a girl last night after a night out and my friends saw that i pulled a bird yet keep telling me im gay. not the first time ive banged a lass.

You turning Scottish here?

Lmao anyways IK this is a troll but if you have had sex with someone of the same sex - doesn't make you gay. You are gay if you are attracted to the same sex, not just had sex with them a few times.
Says the guy with a fake name and avatar of a cartoon dog :biggrin:

But it is an epic cartoon dog.
i get boners once in a while when i see a hot guy and ive had sex multiple times with men but i am not gay. All my friends tell me im gay but im not!!

Im not gay because i dont have no feelings i just do it.

How do i tell my friends i am not gay??

Okay.
Then wat are u?
Please do your research.... those genes are not present in all homosexuals , as i said before there is no clear cut, text book evidence that sexuality involves genes. If it isn't genetic or choice then how would you classify it then? a mental illness lol?

you do yours you said there' no genetic link, there is. so theres definitely a genetic component there. its not a mental illness nor is it a choice lol. something can still not be a choice even if theres no genetic element, environmental factors such as exposure to testosterone in the womb are environmental factors which may contribute to homosexuality.
i already said that sexuality is sort of a fetish, you like the same gender you just cant explain it you like it (still consider is a choice since you could control it). Homosexuality was also considered as a taboo before but since people started to speak out it became 'normalised'. 2 man marrying each other isn't natural and will lead to negative consequences. Anal sex is the highest risk of HIV spread and the more obvious consequence is extinction of the human race. Incest doesn't need to involve fertilization, just like homosexuality you dont need to procreate just have sex. Our society is getting more and more incongruous so dont be surprised if this ends up becoming a reality.

Human sexuality is not a fetish. Fetishes is a form of behaviour that is linked to a person expressing their sexuality, normally involving a abnormal fixation on a particular object. It doesn't make any sense to call sexuality a fetish because sexuality is internal rather than external which is what a fetish is.

Homosexuality was not always a taboo in all societies. Ancient Greece encouraged homosexual relationships and many countries such as Turkey and the Netherlands in the 19th century were tolerant of homosexuals. On the other hand, incest had a taboo in nearly all societies. Societies like Ancient Egypt only allowed limited incest amongst the royal family because of the view that they needed to preserve the purity of blood.

The 'it isn't natural' argument has been disproven so many times. It is natural for chimpanzees to throw their poop at each other. Does that mean toilets are a unnatural thing to have? Furthermore, homosexual behaviour is present in animals as well. If you think homosexuality is wrong because it isn't found in nature then you're basically of the view that humans should act like animals because to do something 'unnatural' is wrong in your view.

3. Straight people can get HIV as well. It is not like a disease is homophobic and will only target gay and bisexual men. Heterosexual couples have anal sex as well. Also, HIV is not just transmitted through sex. It can be spread by sharing dirty needles as well.

4. Homosexuality is not a new phenomenon. It has been around as long as heterosexuality and the human race is still bigger as ever. The human race is more likely to go extinct by a nuclear war than gay men having sex.

5. It is a slippery slope argument to suggest that homosexuality will lead to legalisation of incest. There is no cause or effect link between the two.
Gay and good :colonhash:
you do yours you said there' no genetic link, there is. so theres definitely a genetic component there. its not a mental illness nor is it a choice lol. something can still not be a choice even if theres no genetic element, environmental factors such as exposure to testosterone in the womb are environmental factors which may contribute to homosexuality.

In that case pedophilia is not a choice either they are just wired differently. I'm pretty sure that pedos cant control their desires as well, so why not let them be themselves. But obviously if both parties agree.
Original post by assassinbunny123
In that case pedophilia is not a choice either they are just wired differently. I'm pretty sure that pedos cant control their desires as well, so why not let them be themselves. But obviously if both parties agree.

Correct, being a sexuay attracted to children isn’t a choice. But trying to compare it to homosexuality is absurd. The latter is a sexual relationship between two consenting adults whereas the former is the abuse of children who are not physically or psychologically developed enough to understand or consent to sex.
Original post by constantine2016
Human sexuality is not a fetish. Fetishes is a form of behaviour that is linked to a person expressing their sexuality, normally involving a abnormal fixation on a particular object. It doesn't make any sense to call sexuality a fetish because sexuality is internal rather than external which is what a fetish is.

Homosexuality was not always a taboo in all societies. Ancient Greece encouraged homosexual relationships and many countries such as Turkey and the Netherlands in the 19th century were tolerant of homosexuals. On the other hand, incest had a taboo in nearly all societies. Societies like Ancient Egypt only allowed limited incest amongst the royal family because of the view that they needed to preserve the purity of blood.

The 'it isn't natural' argument has been disproven so many times. It is natural for chimpanzees to throw their poop at each other. Does that mean toilets are a unnatural thing to have? Furthermore, homosexual behaviour is present in animals as well. If you think homosexuality is wrong because it isn't found in nature then you're basically of the view that humans should act like animals because to do something 'unnatural' is wrong in your view.

3. Straight people can get HIV as well. It is not like a disease is homophobic and will only target gay and bisexual men. Heterosexual couples have anal sex as well. Also, HIV is not just transmitted through sex. It can be spread by sharing dirty needles as well.

4. Homosexuality is not a new phenomenon. It has been around as long as heterosexuality and the human race is still bigger as ever. The human race is more likely to go extinct by a nuclear war than gay men having sex.

5. It is a slippery slope argument to suggest that homosexuality will lead to legalisation of incest. There is no cause or effect link between the two.

In their natural habitat, when chimpanzees become angry, they often stand up, wave their arms, and throw branches or rocks anything nearby that they can get their hands on. When chimps are removed from the wild and kept in captivity, they experience stress anger, which can cause them to react in the same way ie. by throwing things. Captive chimpanzees are deprived of the different objects they would find in nature, and the most readily available projectile is poo. You comparing us to chimpanzees is just ridiculous, we use toilets because of hygiene purposes.

statistically homosexuals and bisexuals are affected the most by HIV
I agree with the penultimate argument but the ground purpose of all plants,animals and bacteria is reproduce and homosexuals are hindering it.
Original post by constantine2016

So you would you say shemales is a fetish?
Original post by assassinbunny123
In their natural habitat, when chimpanzees become angry, they often stand up, wave their arms, and throw branches or rocks anything nearby that they can get their hands on. When chimps are removed from the wild and kept in captivity, they experience stress anger, which can cause them to react in the same way ie. by throwing things. Captive chimpanzees are deprived of the different objects they would find in nature, and the most readily available projectile is poo. You comparing us to chimpanzees is just ridiculous, we use toilets because of hygiene purposes.

statistically homosexuals and bisexuals are affected the most by HIV
I agree with the penultimate argument but the ground purpose of all plants,animals and bacteria is reproduce and homosexuals are hindering it.

You seem to have jumped into the middle of the forum without reading previous posts. I wasn't comparing humans to chimpanzees because I genuinely believe humans are chimpanzees. I used the behaviour of chimpanzees as an example of why the whole 'it is unnatural' argument is flawed. Yes, I know we use toilets for hygeine and I don't understand why you felt the need to clarify that.

Nope. That is incorrect. That is a myth still propagated from the 1980s. Statistics actually show that the majority of people living with HIV are living in third world countries where there is no access to contraception or medication.

Furthermore, many children are born with HIV as a result of their mothers becoming infected whilst pregnant. HIV transmission has actually decreased amongst the LGBT community thanks to wider knowledge about safe sex being spread.

It is illogical to suggest that homosexuals are hindering reproduction when heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending