The Student Room Group

how to make a GYG?

hi, you,re probably thinking its too late to start but i really want to make a GYG but i kinda have no clue how to... someone help?

thanks!
Hi, literally just go on the grow your grades section and click on ‘start a new discussion’. I don’t think it’s too late at all xx
Original post by aspiring-student
hi, you,re probably thinking its too late to start but i really want to make a GYG but i kinda have no clue how to... someone help?

thanks!

Original post by Bethany1309
Hi, literally just go on the grow your grades section and click on ‘start a new discussion’. I don’t think it’s too late at all xx

^^^this is how you do it
In the OP include your study level, subjects and what you want to gain from the blog :smile:
Definitely not too late :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
^^^this is how you do it
In the OP include your study level, subjects and what you want to gain from the blog :smile:
Definitely not too late :smile:

Thank you!

thanks!
No problem ☺️ Good luck with it, I love my GYG blog!! Xx
Original post by aspiring-student
Thank you!

No worries :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
No worries :smile:

I don't know if youd be interested in reading it, but I just posted and it'd be fun if you did :smile: you don't have to though, honestly haha

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5191910&p=76027234#post76027234
No problem ☺️ Good luck with it, I love my GYG blog!! Xx

Whats yours!! I just posted mine lol to be honest i'm worried no one is going to read it but here it is :tongue: xx

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5191910&p=76027234#post76027234
Mine is called ‘Studying Spoonie’ because I live with chronic illness which is really difficult!

I’ll be sure to check yours out ☺️ Personally I find it quite therapeutic even if no one reads it! 😂😂 xx

Quick Reply

Latest