The Student Room Group

Seriously have no friends

Ok so this isn’t a new thing. Ever since school, I was always on my own and usually just had to pretend I wasn’t. For some reason people wouldn’t like me. I’m nice friendly and funny. A couple of my close friends drifted away or moved away etc. When I was younger both my friends told me they wanted to ditch the other, i just laughed it off. Then they came together n said we know you want to ditch us then fell out with me for good. This was in junior school! I thought we was all friends but didn’t seem to accept me as much as all the other girls. I started smoking and they fell out with me, then I stopped smoking and the new friends then stopped wanting me to hang around with them. By the way I’m not some weirdo or anything I’m normal but weird in a fun way! I’ll do anything for anyone and I’m very honest and truthful . So anyway being with Horses she saved my life and felt like I was ok. was still lonely but probably 90% less!!! I’ve been working with men for several years and I’ve never had the issues like I did with girls. Yes they are *****y but never made me feel lonely or left out or don’t speak to me then speak to someone else. I’ve recently started a course. I met a nice girl but now I feel she’s starting to ignore me more and talk to the other girls. The other girls once again make me feel like **** and don’t entertain me when I speak. I find it mean and very rude and I don’t know why people are like this. I have a couple of male friends I see now and then but that’s it . I’m so fed up with being so lonely all my life. I just want to go out shopping , or go out for lunch or go for a spa day every now and then. I never get to do this sort of stuff only if I have a boyfriend.
Original post by Anonymous
. I just want to go out shopping , or go out for lunch or go for a spa day every now and then.

hey no ones stopping you , i go out to town by myself every now and then , no need to bring others
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
hey no ones stopping you , i go out to town by myself every now and then , no need to bring others

I know I do a lot , I’m always by myself . But some things I would like to have somebody to do things even if it was now and then!
im almost the same as u are. u can still go town on ur own or go coffee shop (thats if u like that) on ur own :smile:
Reply 4
im almost the same as u are. u can still go town on ur own or go coffee shop (thats if u like that) on ur own :smile:

It’s a shame I can’t meet others who feel the same then they would appreciate a friend like I would and not just dump them off!! I do go on my own :smile: but I get lonely and would like a little company now and then
Reply 5
It’s a shame I can’t meet others who feel the same then they would appreciate a friend like I would and not just dump them off!! I do go on my own :smile: but I get lonely and would like a little company now and then

the anonymous post was me :smile:
pm me if u wanna talk more
Same with me.No one seems to like me. Even on here, no one replies to my threads :frown:
I know I do a lot , I’m always by myself . But some things I would like to have somebody to do things even if it was now and then!

yeh i get that , as weird as this advice is going to sound:

.Make being by yourself as normal as breathing is - as weird as this sounds this works (for me anyway)

just don't draw attention to yourself and lets your friends (to be) come to you and invite you into their group

reverse psychology kind of
Reply 8
Same with me.No one seems to like me. Even on here, no one replies to my threads :frown:

what kind of threads have u been posting, havnt been long on here so almost every post is new to me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending