The Student Room Group

doing two a levels

hello, I am in year 13 , studying for two a levels. I have been i hospital and been unable to do very well. I will get low grades when I do my a levels this year. would like to do an access course. will I have to pay if I have only studied for two a levels. as I know the college says it is free as long as its your first level 3 course
Original post by hypermobilecat
hello, I am in year 13 , studying for two a levels. I have been i hospital and been unable to do very well. I will get low grades when I do my a levels this year. would like to do an access course. will I have to pay if I have only studied for two a levels. as I know the college says it is free as long as its your first level 3 course

Post it here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910

I would be interested to hear the answer.

If there is a threshold then make sure you come within it and that may even mean dropping your A levels if you feel the results are destined t be poor.

The other option is getting your school to agree to let you redo year 13.
Two A levels are often not enough to get into uni, so if you proceed with that then a further A level of a BTEC national may be needed or alternatively consider foundation courses.

Quick Reply

Latest