The Student Room Group

how to upload documents onto UCL applicant portal

this might sound really stupid but does anyone know how to upload documents onto the UCL applicant portal??? i was told to upload additional docs but i simply cannot find the Uploads tab? it's just not there and i'm boutta cry ahaha i've sent at least four emails to them and i haven't even gotten a single reply and i've went on every single forum to see if anyone has ever experienced this and apparently not? has anyone had this before
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by alyssaphillips
this might sound really stupid but does anyone know how to upload documents onto the UCL applicant portal??? i was told to upload additional docs but i simply cannot find the Uploads tab? it's just not there and i'm boutta cry ahaha i've sent at least four emails to them and i haven't even gotten a single reply and i've went on every single forum to see if anyone has ever experienced this and apparently not? has anyone had this before

Just wait and phone them on Monday (and in the meantime email the documents to the admissions team instead so they can’t say they don’t have them)
Original post by PQ
Just wait and phone them on Monday (and in the meantime email the documents to the admissions team instead so they can’t say they don’t have them)

i don't live in the UK so phoning would be quite expensive but i'll take your second suggestion instead haha thank you so much!
Reply 3
I'm having the same problem! did you figure out how to do it? :frown:
Reply 4
have you figured this out?? I'm panicking, because I clicked on
Reply 5
I misclicked! And I have so much more documents to add...
Original post by capu1351
I misclicked! And I have so much more documents to add...

Hi. I have the same question as OP. How do I upload my documents? Can’t see the option anywhere :/

Latest

Trending

Trending