-An Inspector Calls
-Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
-Power and conflict cluster
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
I study :
*Macbeth
*Animal Farm
*Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Thank you in advance if you have the time to send me some of these resources!
*Love and relationships
I'd also link the link, please.

I study:
- Macbeth
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- An Inspector Calls

- Power and Conflict poetry
Reply 24
Original post by aspiring-student
sent you them, check messages x

Thanks x
Please may you send me Romeo and juliet, poetry conflict, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Animal farm . Thanks in advance
I study
Inspector calls
A Christmas carol
Macbeth
Power and conflict poetry

Thank you so much for this
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource :smile:

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

A christmas carol, romeo and juliet and power and conflict and animal farm ;-) thank you so much in advanceeeee!!!!!!!!!
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource :smile:

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

Hi, can you resend Never Let Me go and Pride and prejudice please? It doesnt let me view it

I do Macbeth, An inspector calls and Jekyll and Hyde. Thanks a lot!
I study:
- An Inspector Calls
-Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
-Romeo and Juliet
-Power and Conflict in the poetry anthology
Reply 31
- Romeo and Juliet
- A Christmas Carol
- Animal Farm
- Poetry : Time and Place
Thanks
I'm currently drowning in revision right now :cry2: but as soon as im free ill message everyone I haven't done yet, and any amendments :smile:
Hi can you resend me Never Let me go and pride and prejudice please

Hey! I'm studying
Macbeth
A Christmas Carol
An Inspector Calls
Thank you!
Reply 35

Hello,
I study

Romeo and Juliet
The Sign Of Four
An Inspector Calls
AQA Power and Conflict Poetry

Thank you so much, I really needed this :wink:
Original post by amypops
Hi can you resend me Never Let me go and pride and prejudice please

Sorry, I promise I will as soon as I'm done revising:smile:
I study
Romeo and Juliet
The Sign of the Four
An Inspector Calls
Power and Conflict Poetry
Thanks
Hey, I'm doing Macbeth, A Christmas Carol and An Inspector Calls. Thanks!
Reply 39
Hey,
I do:
- Macbeth
- An inspector calls
- Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde
- Love & Relationships poems

I'd really appreciate it if you would send me some resources, thanks!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending