The Student Room Group

I need an advice

The other day I went to the drug store to buy something and there was that doctor guy who suddenly started following me and staring at me , and he started :"please buy this also" and I was like :"no thanks this will be enough"
Then he told me :"please for me , I'll give it for free"

So then I just rushed to pay and he again started a conversation asking me about my kid (I was with my youngest brother) and he was like buy this for your kid so I told him that he was my brother and he started saying "oh so you're not married , so tell me are you still a student ?" And I don't know why I answered him and I said :"yeah and I'll be traveling " he was :" please take me with you "

God it was so creepy , then he said :" please let me see you soon "

I know you may find it absolutely fine but I felt it was creepy
Reply 1
That is not fine. That is so creepy. I would just avoid going there.
Reply 2
Original post by Amullai
That is not fine. That is so creepy. I would just avoid going there.

Was he hitting on me?
Who is "that doctor guy"?

Yeah he was making a very clumsy hit on you. If you ever come across him or someone acting like him again, simply tell him to talk to you like a normal person. If they carry on with their creepy act tell them where to go and walk away.

Also, as a general thing, you are not obliged ever to answer any questions to anyone you meet in such circumstances. IE do not give personal info away to strangers.
In response to the question about "is this your kid" - I'd have probably replied with something ridiculous to take the P out of the doctor guy, such as "This is my grand-son, isn't he adorable?"
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Was he hitting on me?

I sounds like he could have been but he just sounds a bit weird.
Reply 5
The other day I went to the drug store to buy something and there was that doctor guy who suddenly started following me and staring at me , and he started :"please buy this also" and I was like :"no thanks this will be enough"
Then he told me :"please for me , I'll give it for free"

So then I just rushed to pay and he again started a conversation asking me about my kid (I was with my youngest brother) and he was like buy this for your kid so I told him that he was my brother and he started saying "oh so you're not married , so tell me are you still a student ?" And I don't know why I answered him and I said :"yeah and I'll be traveling " he was :" please take me with you "

God it was so creepy , then he said :" please let me see you soon "

I know you may find it absolutely fine but I felt it was creepy

He's a stranger to you, why do you care how his behaviour is when you don't even know who he is...
Reply 6
Original post by xylas
He's a stranger to you, why do you care how his behaviour is when you don't even know who he is...

I swear I don't know why ....I just felt really scared
Reply 7
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Who is "that doctor guy"?

Yeah he was making a very clumsy hit on you. If you ever come across him or someone acting like him again, simply tell him to talk to you like a normal person. If they carry on with their creepy act tell them where to go and walk away.

Also, as a general thing, you are not obliged ever to answer any questions to anyone you meet in such circumstances. IE do not give personal info away to strangers.
In response to the question about "is this your kid" - I'd have probably replied with something ridiculous to take the P out of the doctor guy, such as "This is my grand-son, isn't he adorable?"

You are absolutely right about the not telling them information but even me when I got out I was like why even did I tell him all of these things ..... I guess I was nervous

Thank you for your advice
definitely avoid this doctor. sounds like a real pri*k.
have you thought about reporting him? he could do this to other girls and possibly do even worse to them.
I’d report him.
Was he hitting on me?

He didn't hit you!
Stop twisting the story

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending