The Student Room Group

Never trust a girl who party’s a lot

Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s

Scroll to see replies

And men don't?
Reply 2
Original post by DrSocSciences
And men don't?

This isn’t about men tho is it
Original post by Itsthe
This isn’t about men tho is it

It's a gender-specific debate about party-goers. I merely introduced the counter-balance: the conduct of the opposing gender. That's what normally happens in balanced discussions.
Original post by Itsthe
Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s

Parties*
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Parties*

Yeah, I really bit my lip on that one. Glad you called it out.
Same can be said for both genders but OP is 100% correct
Reply 7
Attachment not found
Original post by Itsthe
So what? Good for them.

Being in a relationship doesn't make them someone's property.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
So what? Good for them.

dont know what planet you're on but relationship normally means monogamy ???
Original post by Itsthe

I am in complete agreement with you
So what? Good for them.

Looks like we found the cuck
Original post by maddddddie
dont know what planet you're on but relationship normally means monogamy ???
So what IF they do?
So what IF they do?

if they're in a normal relationship (i.e. each has made a promise to not show any form of romantic affection to anyone else) then the 'party girl who gets with other guys' has broken this promise. simple as. The guy can choose whether or not he will forgive her for breaking this promise, and I'd say has every right to end the relationship because she's already jeopardised it by breaking that commitment.

If I promise I wont eat your slice of pizza and I do, you might not want to eat pizza with me again. fairs.
No way!
Party girls are the most loyal you will find
Reply 15
So what? Good for them.

Who said they are property I made the point that they cheat, best you are one of these trashy rats
Reply 16
I’d have to disagree, never once felt the need or even considered it consciously or unconsciously to do anything with anyone else. If anything I get sad if my boyfriend isn’t there with me lmao.
Original post by maddddddie
if they're in a normal relationship (i.e. each has made a promise to not show any form of romantic affection to anyone else) then the 'party girl who gets with other guys' has broken this promise. simple as. The guy can choose whether or not he will forgive her for breaking this promise, and I'd say has every right to end the relationship because she's already jeopardised it by breaking that commitment.

If I promise I wont eat your slice of pizza and I do, you might not want to eat pizza with me again. fairs.
Have you ever lied or broken a promise?

I have. I'm not going to judge, nor criticise, nor condemn anyone who lies or breaks promises in the context of having sex with different people at parties. Especially when we don't know the full circumstances of the person doing so.
Reply 18
That is a generalisation. I go to a lot of parties and have never/would never cheat on my boyfriend. O have fun, chat to both girls and guys, and then start drunk-texting my boyfriend telling him how awesome he is. Standard night! haha.

Don't judge all girls the same way. Maybe you are mixing with the wrong ones.
So what? Good for them.

This is the dumbest reply I've read on this thread. So you'd be okay with your girlfriend cheating on you at a party?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending