The Student Room Group

Educational Psychology 2018 entry

Hi Guys!I have found it really difficult to find many recent posts/forums for the ed psych doctorate so thought I should start one up! I applied for the first time this year and was unsuccessful at shortlisting for UCL but I recently had an interview at Tavi and have another coming up at the end of Feb at IOE! Exciting times ahead. Although the long wait until April 5th is becoming painful already!Anyone else heard back about their applications? Would be great to hear from you!
Moved (with redirect) to Psychology.:smile:
Original post by Brenty
Hi Guys!I have found it really difficult to find many recent posts/forums for the ed psych doctorate so thought I should start one up! I applied for the first time this year and was unsuccessful at shortlisting for UCL but I recently had an interview at Tavi and have another coming up at the end of Feb at IOE! Exciting times ahead. Although the long wait until April 5th is becoming painful already!Anyone else heard back about their applications? Would be great to hear from you!

H there,

Unfortunately, I cant help with your query as I have not applied for the EP doctoral training. Instead, I want to ask you as question if that is okay?

I am currently looking at career options and am really interested in educational psychology but I am aware that it is a very competitive field. Basically, I just wanted to know how much experience i need to have to get to the interview stage! As you managed to reach the interview stage (CONGRATS!!), can you please outline what work experience you have? and for how many years? Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest