The Student Room Group

What should i do about my friend ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Tbh the most you can do is be rude. Tell him how it is that he's being horrible to her. Try to get the girl to not be so nice and tell her that she has to be honest with him.

Sorry? Where did I say I’ve never heard if a situation like this? :confused:

Tbh the most you can do is be rude. Tell him how it is that he's being horrible to her. Try to get the girl to not be so nice and tell her that she has to be honest with him.

yeh that's a good point , i'll do that
Reply 22
tell your female friend to tell her boyfriend to drop by

get him to have a strong "word" with the guy.

does the bf even know his gf is being harassed? I would think most boyfriends would be willing to step in at this point, and if he's not ...maybe she's better off with a new bf afterall
I think as a friend you have to give him a reality check that she's happy with her boyfriend and isn't going to leave him for your friend.
It sounds like your friend is harassing the poor girl and it's worrying that you've said he's not going to stop. It's time to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.
Original post by ANM775

does the bf even know his gf is being harassed? I would think most boyfriends would be willing to step in at this point, and if he's not ...maybe she's better off with a new bf afterall

i think he's known , now as of today but idk what he's gonna do to him
Original post by Emzieexx
I think as a friend you have to give him a reality check that she's happy with her boyfriend and isn't going to leave him for your friend.
It sounds like your friend is harassing the poor girl and it's worrying that you've said he's not going to stop. It's time to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

yeh maybe ur right
Original post by ANM775

Original post by Ray_Shadows
i think he's known , now as of today but idk what he's gonna do to him

Trust don't let the boyfriend meet the person. It's better that they don't find out who the boyfriend is because they might try to track them down or some messed up ****.

Original post by cat_mac
Sorry? Where did I say I’ve never heard if a situation like this? :confused:

Well you seem to be suggesting stuff that I'm pretty sure would be ignored by the desperate person. Sorry if this comes across as rude.
Trust don't let the boyfriend meet the person. It's better that they don't find out who the boyfriend is because they might try to track them down or some messed up ****.

bit too late for that now :/
bit too late for that now :/

The boyfriend came to see them since the person above told you to?
The boyfriend came to see them since the person above told you to?

oh no the bf was told about this earlier today , i think he's trying to get in contact with my friend
oh no the bf was told about this earlier today , i think he's trying to get in contact with my friend

Try to stop it if you can. I really doubt that it'll help.
A girl I knew tried to get their brother to tell this guy obsessing over her that she's not interested and to leave her alone. Afterwards the guy was saying stuff about how the brother was the reason that they're not dating and he was saying weird stuff about wanting to kill him.
He didn't really do anything more than before but I guess it's a scary thing to hear.
Try to stop it if you can. I really doubt that it'll help.
A girl I knew tried to get their brother to tell this guy obsessing over her that she's not interested and to leave her alone. Afterwards the guy was saying stuff about how the brother was the reason that they're not dating and he was saying weird stuff about wanting to kill him.
He didn't really do anything more than before but I guess it's a scary thing to hear.

i mean , it's not that deep this guy isn't this type of extreme lads that threatens or hurts people

atleast that's what the girl said
i mean , it's not that deep this guy isn't this type of extreme lads that threatens or hurts people

atleast that's what the girl said

Eh I suppose not. It depends on how obsessive he gets. It's just not a great sign that this guy is being rejected and won't stop trying.
Eh I suppose not. It depends on how obsessive he gets. It's just not a great sign that this guy is being rejected and won't stop trying.

hmm tbh if my girlfriend (if i had one XD) was getting harassed and some guy was trying to steal her i would be pissed of aswell because it is a snake move

that's not to say i would try something extreme but i probably have some serious talk with him first and if he does it again then i'll make an example of him
hmm tbh if my girlfriend (if i had one XD) was getting harassed and some guy was trying to steal her i would be pissed of aswell because it is a snake move

that's not to say i would try something extreme but i probably have some serious talk with him first and if he does it again then i'll make an example of him

What do you mean by make an example of him?
What do you mean by make an example of him?

probably do something to embarrass him in college that will stay with him

as punishment for harassing my girl

kind of like what deadpool did to that pizza guy stalker if you ever seen it
probably do something to embarrass him in college that will stay with him

as punishment for harassing my girl

kind of like what deadpool did to that pizza guy stalker if you ever seen it

I've watched deadpool but I've forgotten. I'd guess it was one of the bar scenes but I really can't remember.

Also, what if that didn't work because they decided that they were so obsessed that it was worth the embarrassment. I guess tbh if it gets too bad, she can tell him to stay away and report or something. It is kind of harassment.
I've watched deadpool but I've forgotten. I'd guess it was one of the bar scenes but I really can't remember.

Also, what if that didn't work because they decided that they were so obsessed that it was worth the embarrassment. I guess tbh if it gets too bad, she can tell him to stay away and report or something. It is kind of harassment.

if he had the balls to carry on then i would either get someone higher to deal with or call the police

or i would just beat the **** out of him instead
if he had the balls to carry on then i would either get someone higher to deal with or call the police

or i would just beat the **** out of him instead

Tbh I think that you should just go to someone higher. Realistically it's already harassment like I don't know what more we need to wait for. Even if nothing can be done making someone be aware is helpful.

Violence probably won't do too good anyway, what if they try to get the law on someone? They could get away with what they're doing that way.
Tbh I think that you should just go to someone higher. Realistically it's already harassment like I don't know what more we need to wait for. Even if nothing can be done making someone be aware is helpful.

Violence probably won't do too good anyway, what if they try to get the law on someone? They could get away with what they're doing that way.

eh maybe , its out of my hands now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending