The Student Room Group

Still wants to see me 1-on1, still tosses her hair over one shoulder...

...might she still like me?

My former FWB lost interest after 6 months or so as she said she wanted a proper relationship or nothing.

I eventually decided I wanted a proper relationship too (and still do) but it was too late by this point as her interest had faded.

She is still really keen to remain friends and gets upset at the thought of me not wanting anything to do with her.

She often specifically requests to hang out just 1-on-1, and when we do, she will sometimes still throw her hair over one shoulder as we're talking... much like how she used to back when she was infatuated with me.

Im pretty sure she does it unintentionally and I've heard this is often a clear sign that a woman is attracted to you.

But she's made it clear that she only wants friendship now and has clear boundaries which never used to be there... should I stop overthinking it and move on? or just give her some room and hope that she eventually wants me back?

I'm soon to go travelling for 6 months and she keeps telling me how much she's gonna miss me, I only hope it'll make her want to take me back by the time I'm home.
Reply 1
Original post by danjones46efc
...might she still like me?

My former FWB lost interest after 6 months or so as she said she wanted a proper relationship or nothing.

I eventually decided I wanted a proper relationship too (and still do) but it was too late by this point as her interest had faded.

She is still really keen to remain friends and gets upset at the thought of me not wanting anything to do with her.

She often specifically requests to hang out just 1-on-1, and when we do, she will sometimes still throw her hair over one shoulder as we're talking... much like how she used to back when she was infatuated with me.

Im pretty sure she does it unintentionally and I've heard this is often a clear sign that a woman is attracted to you.

But she's made it clear that she only wants friendship now and has clear boundaries which never used to be there... should I stop overthinking it and move on? or just give her some room and hope that she eventually wants me back?

I'm soon to go travelling for 6 months and she keeps telling me how much she's gonna miss me, I only hope it'll make her want to take me back by the time I'm home.

Just ask her where she stands with you. Hair tossing alone doesn't tell the whole story so you could just be playing a guessing game.
Don't worry man
There are benefits of being friends (pun intended😏)
Reply 3
Move on. 6 months is a long time, long enough for her to forget any feelings she may still have for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending