The Student Room Group

Gyg 2018// a*a*a*a

Hellooo!
So I just decided to do this after reading someone else’s and it seemed like a fab idea so here it goes!
N.B I’m not expecting anyone to read this or be interested in it (I am fully aware that I am not at all interesting) but I wanted to make it to see my own progress over the next few months and if anyone is interested then that’s grand!
i'll watch it , what a-levels u doing :smile:
Reply 2
Sooo let’s start from the “academic” beginning...
GCSE
10A*s and an A

AS
A in Maths (Modules: A, A, D)
A in Further Maths (Modules A, A, C)

A-levels
Currently studying 4 A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and French. I hope to go to uni to study maths at some point but not exactly sure when and where at this moment in time :smile:
Mock Results
Maths: A*
Further Maths: A*
Chemistry: B
French: B

Chemistry and French are definitely my biggest worries at the moment so I’m trying to put aside more time to spend on them. I’ve also decided to resit the two Modules I did badly on in my AS levels, according to my teacher they won’t affect the overall grade negatively but I wanted to re-do them out of personal annoyance so I have two extra maths modules to work on as well:tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i'll watch it , what a-levels u doing :smile:

Hey! I’m doing Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and French :smile: are you doing a levels as well?
Original post by Belle78
Hey! I’m doing Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and French :smile: are you doing a levels as well?

yep i'm doing biology,chemistry and history (yr 12)

those are some impressive achievements btw
Reply 5
yep i'm doing biology,chemistry and history (yr 12)

those are some impressive achievements btw

thanks! :smile: how are the going so far?
Original post by Belle78
thanks! :smile: how are the going so far?

yeh not too bad , i think i'm stuggling with biology the most atm because of the content but i got a tutor now so it should be all good

in chemistry the only real things i'm struggling with is enthalpy changes and hess's law and all that
Reply 7
yeh not too bad , i think i'm stuggling with biology the most atm because of the content but i got a tutor now so it should be all good

in chemistry the only real things i'm struggling with is enthalpy changes and hess's law and all that

Yeah I definitely struggled a lot with chemistry last year but I think the year 1 content makes a lot more sense once you start year 2 work so just keep hanging on in there :smile:
Original post by Belle78
Yeah I definitely struggled a lot with chemistry last year but I think the year 1 content makes a lot more sense once you start year 2 work so just keep hanging on in there :smile:

yeh ok , thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending