The Student Room Group

HELP

I need help asap every day i look for ways to stop being addicted to catfishing yes im a loner anti social and all but i need to stop this obession i developed over the years its driving me crazy and im also addicted to the girl and im using her pics i always check her instagram and twitter page over and over its really crazy being this way i developed a bad habit and im ashamed im leading this guy on giving him only a dream thats never going to happen ...
... Iol
you do really need to sort this out. it may seem very funny in the meantime but you just need to set your priorities straight. these people your leading on are going to like the person your pretending to be not the person you really are.

good luck tho.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
... Iol

Wtf is funny u creep i didn't ask for ur dumbass to laugh I asked for help
Reply 4
Original post by steph.demetriou
you do really need to sort this out. it may seem very funny in the meantime but you just need to set your priorities straight. these people your leading on are going to like the person your pretending to be not the person you really are.

good luck tho.

Ok what steps I got to take to get over this
if I was in your life place the first thing I would be to talk to someone wbout all of this (like to your doctor).

you should also come clean to the person you are talking to. (it's better late than to never do it)

another thing you should do is delete all the fake accounts that you have made.

if you do feel the urge to make another fake accoynt, put your phone down and do something that you enjoy (except making fake accounts)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending