The Student Room Group

Kings College London medicine offer holders 2018

Discussion for offer holders starting September 2018.

Scroll to see replies

Is kings everyones first choice?
What accommodation is everyone thinking?
Original post by Dornishman'sWife
Is kings everyones first choice?

Yes definitely is it yours?
To create a Facebook group you require at least one friend to add to it anyone willing to do this with me
Original post by Psy,bio,chem,mat
To create a Facebook group you require at least one friend to add to it anyone willing to do this with me

I'm down
Reply 6

Have you created the group?
If you’re down for the Facebook group can you pm me your name and screenshot of your fb profile so I know it’s you then I’ll friend request you and make the group
(edited 6 years ago)
I thought there was already a group chat on messenger, as someone sent a screenshot of it on the other thread. Although I’m not totally sure haha. I think Facebook group is a good idea as long as there’s quite a lot of people in it!
Yes definitely is it yours?

Dunno I'm torn between Kings and Birmingham really liked both. Heard the student satisfaction at kings is low too, or was this before the new 2020 course was implemented?
Reply 10
I'm probably firming King's, unless I get an offer from UCL, but I'm yet to even get an interview from them lol, I'm very happy with King's though.
has anyone made the group chat yet?
Facebook group is up just search Kings College London Medicine Offer Holders 2018 and
my name is Lucy Thomas please join guys
Is 4A* 5A good enough for kings ?? I feel it’s too low when I see everyone else’s gcse grades 😭
Original post by lion-tiger
Is 4A* 5A good enough for kings ?? I feel it’s too low when I see everyone else’s gcse grades 😭

it's fine if you have a high ukcat
Original post by lion-tiger

i have this and also 4B's in addition and i just got an offer (705 ukcat but i got an interview last year with 683)
Hey, I take it everyone here got the email with the link to the offer holders facebook group? I just put through the join request but idk if that's right lol? :smile:
Hey everyone!

Massive congratulations on getting your offers! :smile: If you're wondering what to expect from your first term at med school, check out our guide on Starting Medical School.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal
Reply 18
Original post by Dornishman'sWife
Dunno I'm torn between Kings and Birmingham really liked both. Heard the student satisfaction at kings is low too, or was this before the new 2020 course was implemented?

Do you mind me asking when you did your Birmingham interview and when you received your offer? Cheers
Reply 19
Any grad offer holders thinking of going to the open day on the 14th April?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending