The Student Room Group

Uni interview

I have an interview at Coventry and University of Birmingham for mental health nursing...can anyone help me prep?? Thanks in advance!!
Original post by dotta
I have an interview at Coventry and University of Birmingham for mental health nursing...can anyone help me prep?? Thanks in advance!!

Hi, you can find interview advice here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5084328
To prepare research the two universities a little, especially about their mental health nursing courses, do some research about the latest news in mental health nursing or healthcare in general and practice some possible interview questions at home.
Looking on their websites, they both require applicants to complete maths & literacy tests at the interview stage so I recommend practicing your maths & literacy (they both have practice tests on their websites).
Good Luck.
Reply 2
Original post by mel_l218
Hi, you can find interview advice here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5084328
To prepare research the two universities a little, especially about their mental health nursing courses, do some research about the latest news in mental health nursing or healthcare in general and practice some possible interview questions at home.
Looking on their websites, they both require applicants to complete maths & literacy tests at the interview stage so I recommend practicing your maths & literacy (they both have practice tests on their websites).
Good Luck.

Hiya, Thank you! ive attempted to get onto the maths practice test but is isn't allowing me too because everytime i click the link it doesn't work! But i will have a look at the University of Birmingham one and try and find their practice test! Thank you so much for your help!!
Original post by dotta
Hiya, Thank you! ive attempted to get onto the maths practice test but is isn't allowing me too because everytime i click the link it doesn't work! But i will have a look at the University of Birmingham one and try and find their practice test! Thank you so much for your help!!

There are also some practice tests in the link for the interview advice so it’s worth having a look there too. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending