The Student Room Group

Would I be better off as a female if I want an easier time?

Scroll to see replies

Except you can’t just overnight become a woman, if you do transition you’ll be a trans woman. The experience is very different and unless you ‘pass’ as a woman life will remain extremely difficult, possibly become more difficult. But give it a go if you want to find out!
Original post by Anonymous
:lol: love it when people say Alpha, Beta and Omega males :rofl:

If OP eats enough fish oil they can become the rare Omega 3 male.
Original post by rickyrossman
This is the last time I'm offering to help anyone in the relationships section.

No one apart from a few socially awkward redditors know what it means. Its not healthy

Ok why are you reading the redpill? Its not going to help you its just gonna make you feel worse if you sit on your PC whining and not doing anything to improve yourself.

Accept it, be stoic. You can't change height. Find a male role-model who is also very short but successful. If you into bodybuilding look at Franco Colombo.

I highly doubt you're as ugly as you think you are, you're probably just super insecure. But assuming what you say is true, its not the end of the world. It can be changed easily. Ugly body? Stop whining go lift and eat properly not like a pizza gobbling WoW dork. Ugly face? Lose body fat, grow facial hair. Balding? Succeed in life, earn enough $$ and you can get a hair transplant. Any other insecurities related to look? Succeed in life, earn enough $$ and you can get plastic surgery.

Define bad genes? No one cares about eyes. Low IQ? I scored very low on an IQ test in school when I was 12 but it didn't stop me from going to a prestigious university to study an in-demand subject. Stop looking for excuses, get a grip and get to work.

Because you have 0 looks, money or status right now. All can be changed with some hard, hard work.

If you keep calling yourself an 'omega' you shall be an 'omega' till the day you die.

No you need to stop being lazy and learn to be a man. No one teaches boys to be men these days you gotta learn it yourself. If you want to be half-woman half-man go and become a transgender woman. But you won't be able to have kids or a family and no one will date you. You'll be forever alone for the rest of your life. Women won't see you as a real woman (despite what they say)

Here is a list of good things about being a girls vs being male.

If you're so worried about getting knocked out, learn a martial art and start lifting. I can guarantee you if you look like you bench 140kg men are gonna think twice before starting a fight with you. Also for your information, shorter people are better at lifting than taller guys.

You're a man, you have the means to defend yourself if you start acting like one!

Don't be thin and lacking and you won't have any problems. Trust me if you're successful but a little on the short side no one but the most picky of the pickiest of girls are gonna care. Italian men are super short but have no problems in this area.

Rightfully so because you're lazy with no work ethic.

No one is forcing you to care about 'women's issues' That is up to you. YOU decide what to believe.

Be stoic.

If you think lifes gonna be better being half-woman half-man you're one delusional little boy. You need help.

God I was hoping to go to med school with the hope of becoming a psychiatrist. I really doubt I'm gonna go in to psychiatry now cos I just can't be emphatic towards people like you. Its just not in me. People lose their eye-sight, arms and they give life everything they have. They deserve lots of empathy but you? You deserve none.

So basically it's the same old "Man up" BS. Where you go wrong and many other macho guys go wrong with your macho attitude is that you lack empathy. You didn't even take the time to understand my mind, instead you assumed I'm fat and lazy (Which I'm not).

People like you say I should be more confident without understanding how confidence is built. If one is mentally abused in childhood it can stunt your mental growth making it extremely difficult to be confident. I've been to therapy, went to the gym and taken pills. It all doesn't work on me because Males like you always mentally and physically abused me as a child. It doesn't help that many women as well are rewarding the badboys and thugs for their bullying and violence.

Because of the macho guys like you hurting me over the years I've just stop feeling male. I just don't feel male anymore. Never big enough, never fit enough, never tall enough, never masculine enough, never enough money, never enough status..............and when you fail as a man you are alone because nobody cares. No matter how hard a man works people just say work harder and harder and harder until you just start wanting to die.

Male life is basically the life of a slave that enjoys being a slave work horse for a society that doesn't care about you.
Original post by cat_mac
Except you can’t just overnight become a woman, if you do transition you’ll be a trans woman. The experience is very different and unless you ‘pass’ as a woman life will remain extremely difficult, possibly become more difficult. But give it a go if you want to find out!

You are very correct. Honestly, I hope some form of reincarnation exists.
Original post by Maggiebunbun
So basically it's the same old "Man up" BS. Where you go wrong and many other macho guys go wrong with your macho attitude is that you lack empathy. You didn't even take the time to understand my mind, instead you assumed I'm fat and lazy (Which I'm not).

People like you say I should be more confident without understanding how confidence is built. If one is mentally abused in childhood it can stunt your mental growth making it extremely difficult to be confident. I've been to therapy, went to the gym and taken pills. It all doesn't work on me because Males like you always mentally and physically abused me as a child. It doesn't help that many women as well are rewarding the badboys and thugs for their bullying and violence.

Because of the macho guys like you hurting me over the years I've just stop feeling male. I just don't feel male anymore. Never big enough, never fit enough, never tall enough, never masculine enough, never enough money, never enough status..............and when you fail as a man you are alone because nobody cares. No matter how hard a man works people just say work harder and harder and harder until you just start wanting to die.

Male life is basically the life of a slave that enjoys being a slave work horse for a society that doesn't care about you.

Girls don't owe you anything and neither does society. You can either sit around feeling sorry for yourself or you can stop caring what misogynistic red pill morons think of you and live your life the way you want to.
So basically it's the same old "Man up" BS.

Its not BS. It works if you do it right

Where you go wrong and many other macho guys go wrong with your macho attitude is that you lack empathy.

I have empathy towards people who deserve it. I know a friend who is losing his sight. He only had 20% vision left in one of his pupils but he still kills it in life and hes adjusting slowly. You have cancer patients who still remain optimistic despite the horrendous struggle they are going through. You have the homeless who have to sleep through cold and snowy days outdoors in horrible Scottish weather.

You didn't even take the time to understand my mind, instead you assumed I'm fat and lazy (Which I'm not).

Only a counsellor or a qualified psychiatrist can help you there. Well if you're not lazy why aren't you seeing one?

People like you say I should be more confident without understanding how confidence is built.

Confidence is built through success and hard work. If you don't try you shall be unconfident and shy.

If one is mentally abused in childhood it can stunt your mental growth making it extremely difficult to be confident.

Yet many people who have been abused in their childhood live normal and fulfilling lives. Very few of them go to the extreme and say "live would be better as a female". Such a thing is naive at best and disrespectful at worst to women. How in the name of god could you know what life is like a woman? Would you be able to deal with the threat of rape, the pain of child-birth (assuming that medicine advances to the point where womb-transplantation is a possibility), periods, hormonal changes and sexual harassment?

I've been to therapy, went to the gym and taken pills. It all doesn't work on me because Males like you always mentally and physically abused me as a child.

No because you're doing it wrong. I never abused anyone physically or mentally. Shame on those who do!

It doesn't help that many women as well are rewarding the badboys and thugs for their bullying and violence.

You can't negotiate attraction. People like who they like. It doesn't make them less of a person.

How would you cope if you lived 80 years ago? We are living the cushyist of the cushyist life in the whole world.

Define slave work?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by rickyrossman

God I was hoping to go to med school with the hope of becoming a psychiatrist. I really doubt I'm gonna go in to psychiatry now cos I just can't be emphatic towards people like you. Its just not in me. People lose their eye-sight, arms and they give life everything they have. They deserve lots of empathy but you? You deserve none.

you're definitely going to have to brush up on that bedside manor if you're to become a psychiatrist......

your patients are going to end up leaving feeling worst than before they saw you otherwise........ you'll soon get the sack.

If you oppose the view he should switch genders, perhaps dish out a bit of tea and sympathy first for his situation before tactfully recommending he start changing his behaviors/attitudes on certain things.
Original post by ANM775
you're definitely going to have to brush up on that bedside manor if you're to become a psychiatrist......

your patients are going to end up leaving feeling worst than before they saw you otherwise........ you'll soon get the sack.

If you oppose the view he should switch genders, perhaps dish out a bit of tea and sympathy first for his situation before tactfully recommending he start changing his behaviors/attitudes on certain things.

You're right man. Obviously I would deal with things differently in a professional setting. Its just the defeatist attitude which really grinds my gears.
Reply 28
You should be a Delta male. Try visiting diverging branches at the mouth of a river.

Or maybe a Pi male, if you're irrational.
Reply 29
You're better off becoming rich than female
life isn't any better as a short, ugly, balding woman my friend. personally I'd give anything to have been born a male. might have trouble getting laid but at least I wouldn't have trouble getting a job in sports. always wanted to be a professional rugby player or footballers as i believe I have the skills and determination to be one but theres not much demand for female footballers or rugby players. plus i used to play football with girls and i hated it, they are the worst teammates ever, they basically don't know what the meaning on 'TEAMwork' is and are b!tchy af to boot, thats why I've always envied men and wish I could have been born one. Life just seems easier for men if you ask me.
Reply 31
Would you just take pills to transition or would you be planning to get the full operation to turn into a female? Because if you are willing to pay for surgery you would be better off getting plastic surgery to improve your looks rather than to change your gender.
But here's the thing: do you actually want to be a female? Do you feel like a woman trapped in the wrong body? Do you know you would be happier just being seen as a woman, regardless of appearance. Do you wish you'd been born a girl, not because life 'would be easier' but because that is how you genuinely feel. If not, then your doing this for the wrong reasons. You're doing this because you think life is better for females in regards to society. And I really don't think it is. You seem quite bitter and spiteful simply because not many women have thrown themselves at you, because you have met a small proportion of women who want the "perfect" man. Not all women are like that. In fact, no-one I've met is like that. Unless you genuinely feel transgender, then don't transition just because of "society".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending