The Student Room Group

How do you know if a girl likes you? We have similar personalities

Recently, one of my friends from abroad came to the UK to visit me. He invited his friend, a girl to join our clique - which she did.

For the last couple of days we have been going places, and from speaking to this girl, I really really like her personality. We have so many similarities and interests. I love dancing, she loves dancing. I love driving, she loves driving. My dream car is a Honda Civic Type R, her actually car is a Honda Civic Type R! My favourite colour is maroon, so is hers!

The thing is though, she called me as her brother (which means I friendzoned right). But what I don't get is why she always wears so much makeup when she comes to visit me and my friend. My friend always asks her, and BTW I don't think he is interested in her as they have been friends for a long time.

She keeps asking what I'm going to buy my girlfriend for valentines day.
Just buy her a Honda civic type R
Maroon colour offcourse
Reply 2
Original post by james ionicbond
Just buy her a Honda civic type R
Maroon colour offcourse

She already has that lol. She was taking us around in HER Maroon Type R
So the reason why you think she likes you is because she wears a lot of makeup when she comes to see you??

If she called you brother, then I highly doubt she likes you.
Girls wear make-up predominantly because it makes them feel more confident in themselves. It likely has nothing to do with you personally.
Reply 5
If she likes you she’ll tell you by blinking it in morse code. Her make up is to enhance her eyelashes so you find it easier to decipher.
opposites attract. likes repel because they are so alike = boring.
Reply 7
Original post by GreenBell
So the reason why you think she likes you is because she wears a lot of makeup when she comes to see you??

If she called you brother, then I highly doubt she likes you.

Just as I may have suspected.

Oh well, she is still a good frined
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
Girls wear make-up predominantly because it makes them feel more confident in themselves. It likely has nothing to do with you personally.

Fair enough. At least I know now.

In any case, I still like this girl as a friend based on personality
Reply 9
Original post by cat_mac
If she likes you she’ll tell you by blinking it in morse code. Her make up is to enhance her eyelashes so you find it easier to decipher.

Fair enough. Ya, I don't think she likes me, but hey whatever, at least I met someone with similar interests and I feel more confident
Original post by newmanlife
Just as I may have suspected.

Oh well, she is still a good frined

:smile:

Quick Reply