The Student Room Group

UCAS

Hi. I would like to ask a question about undergrad admissions. I've applied to 5 universities already. I want to withdraw one of my university choices from which i have not got any offer yet . If I do it, will I get a chance to apply for a new university instead of that one?
Original post by Pari170
Hi. I would like to ask a question about undergrad admissions. I've applied to 5 universities already. I want to withdraw one of my university choices from which i have not got any offer yet . If I do it, will I get a chance to apply for a new university instead of that one?

If it's within 14 days of applying you can swap it, otherwise no.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If it's within 14 days of applying you can swap it, otherwise no.

No, it's not within 14 days. However I thought that if I withdraw one of my choices, I can apply for another university with an extra 13 dollars charge
Original post by Pari170
No, it's not within 14 days. However I thought that if I withdraw one of my choices, I can apply for another university with an extra 13 dollars charge

Nope 5 is the limit , unless you go through extra but that's if you withdrew all your choices.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Nope 5 is the limit , unless you go through extra but that's if you withdrew all your choices.

ok. thanks so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending