The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What would be the best way to fund a masters in London which has a tuition fee of ~£30,000? Even with a masters loan and part time job, it seems problematic to fund this without the aid of a scholarship from the university.
Reply 2
Hi,

I was lucky enough to receive DSA as an undergraduate student. Is there any support as a postgraduate and if so, what support can DSA provide for students with dyslexia?

Thanks!
Reply 3
I have applied to do midwifery this year for March 2018 intake! I have already got a degree but I have been told that health related courses allow you to take another student loan out to cover the three years, just wanted to double check this was correct? Also now we don’t have the bursary I have to apply for student finance, how long will this take to kick in? As the course starts at the end of March and I don’t know what would happen if it didn’t come in time? Thanks!
Original post by CRD_98
What would be the best way to fund a masters in London which has a tuition fee of ~£30,000? Even with a masters loan and part time job, it seems problematic to fund this without the aid of a scholarship from the university.

Hi CRD_98,

We would recommend speaking to your university directly regarding additional support that may be available to you. You will also be able to find further information on potential funding available here.

Thanks,

Mark
Original post by knib1
Hi,

I was lucky enough to receive DSA as an undergraduate student. Is there any support as a postgraduate and if so, what support can DSA provide for students with dyslexia?

Thanks!

Hi knib1,

We do offer DSA support for postgraduate students. You will be able to find information on what support you may be eligible for here.

Thanks,

Mark
Original post by Laurab7
I have applied to do midwifery this year for March 2018 intake! I have already got a degree but I have been told that health related courses allow you to take another student loan out to cover the three years, just wanted to double check this was correct? Also now we don’t have the bursary I have to apply for student finance, how long will this take to kick in? As the course starts at the end of March and I don’t know what would happen if it didn’t come in time? Thanks!

Hi Laurab7,

This would be correct as midwifery would be classed as a exceptions course. The expected timeframe to process applications is up to four to six weeks.

Thanks,

Mark
Reply 7
Thanks to everyone who took part in todays webchat. Remember there's much more going on today and the rest of this week - get involved. Cheers.

Latest

Trending

Trending