The Student Room Group

rate body (pics)

Scroll to see replies

Just relax and don't worry about it.

Physical attraction is entirely in the eye of the beholder - it's not an objective measure. The size of your boobs or bum only makes you more or less attractive to different people who like different things. You'll meet plenty of people who find you attractive, and there's a very high chance that the things they find attractive about you are all of the same things which you're worrying about right now.

Your body might not meet your own expectation of perfection, chances are that everybody else around you feels the same for all different reasons. Remember that there will be loads of girls out there with a totally different body shape to yours who would probably see your body with envy; not necessarily because they're less attractive, but because you happen to have 'their' ideal body shape.
Original post by ANM775
I agree pretty standard figure.

although in real terms it's probably a bit above average since there are so many fat and obese people in the UK

57% of women in the UK are either fat or obese ...so tbh, you're above average due to so many being below average

Really 57% Doesn't seem that way
Having big boobs or big arse is a bonus but it’s not what I go out looking for if she’s got it fine if she doesn’t still fine
Don’t change a thing. By the way you have a cute belly button.
Nice photoshop. Can see the distortion in first pic.
Original post by Anonymous
http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=QnrDhDRffRI6eP9h7WG434h4l5k2TGxc

genuinely not fishing for compliments, just never been in a sexual situation and wondering what my attractiveness is / what needs changing

i feel like i have the downsides to curves like big thighs etc but none of the good stuff like boobs/ ass

If this is average then I'd like to see what is above average.
I think you look great, if you're unhappy with your body, maybe try joining the gym or exercising at home. There's no need for you to seek validation from TSR, work on improving yourself, not for others, but because you want to.

but if i had to rate it'd be a solid 9, i'd have to see your face

:smile:
8/10 baby... :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by james ionicbond
If f(x)=2x+1 and g(x)= 3x-4
What is gf(1)?

That's what I rate you 😏

you did all that... for 5?? wow... just wow.
Nothing special, nothing too bad either. Maybe 6/10. Probably would date but only if there wasn't anything better first.

Let's be real here guys and girls, stop showering people in compliments when it's unnecessary. But big up man.
Nothing special, nothing too bad either. Maybe 6/10. Probably would date but only if there wasn't anything better first.

Let's be real here guys and girls, stop showering people in compliments when it's unnecessary. But big up man.

What would be your ideal body?
no offence people on this thread are heavy rude?? delete it u don't need it it's fake validation. girl don't stress urself i'm the same lmao but pls do not rate urself based off other people's "opinions"? it's not even a case of "everyone's beautiful in their own way ignore conventions" (which is true) but genuinely ur figure is great! it curves out and ur thighs are good big thighs is a 'plus'! conventional. if u wanna talk about it msg me cause i do total relate
Reply 31
Really 57% Doesn't seem that way

I thought that at first upon initially seeing the stats.

Then one day I decided whilst at the shopping centre to watch the women go by and just note if they were fat/obese/ or normal

and actually I did count count more overweight women than normal sized women,

I think fatness is so normal in this country that we don't really consciously notice it much anymore unless the person is like an elephant or something.

If a person is bmi > 25 they are officially fat [unless they're carrying a lot of muscle, and tbh very very few women are carrying significant amount of muscle]
What is gf(1)?

That's what I rate you 😏

A 5?
Original post by ANM775
I thought that at first upon initially seeing the stats.

Then one day I decided whilst at the shopping centre to watch the women go by and just note if they were fat/obese/ or normal

and actually I did count count more overweight women than normal sized women,

I think fatness is so normal in this country that we don't really consciously notice it much anymore unless the person is like an elephant or something.

If a person is bmi > 25 they are officially fat [unless they're carrying a lot of muscle, and tbh very very few women are carrying significant amount of muscle]

30 not 25
http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=QnrDhDRffRI6eP9h7WG434h4l5k2TGxc

genuinely not fishing for compliments, just never been in a sexual situation and wondering what my attractiveness is / what needs changing

i feel like i have the downsides to curves like big thighs etc but none of the good stuff like boobs/ ass

If I had you in bed I would be pretty happy :h:
Reply 35
Original post by Y11_Maths
30 not 25

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/3215.aspx?CategoryID=52

between 25 and 29.9 you're in the overweight range

you only classing 30> as overweight kinda reinforces my point about needing to be approaching elephant size before people start consciously registering fatness as it's so commonplace
I don't really go in for decapitated women.

I like head.
Decent I would say, just make those legs and belly a little bit thinner and you would be fine:wink:
What is gf(1)?

That's what I rate you 😏

5 right? lmaoo
Nice photoshop. Can see the distortion in first pic.

i deleted parts of the pic that would have defining traits ie moles / background but its definitely not photoshop what would i gain from opinions about a body that isnt even mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending