The Student Room Group

I'm an ex muslim, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wonderuss
So do things made up of lies.....:wink:

They have not as of yet:wink:(I'm looking at you atheism)
Original post by Anonymous
Athiesm is on the rise significantly more than any religion. Tbh by the end of the millennium religion will be dead

lol
Reply 42
Original post by FloralLuxe
An ex muslim, a bitcoin holder and someone who got 14 A*s walk in to the bar. Who says what they are first?

Why is "bitcoin holder" up there lol?
Original post by BigAnt

The scariest thing is I'm an ex-muslim AND a vegan. I'm just going to hope for good GCSE results. Oh, almost forgot about the bitcoins.
Original post by arizonaidiot

Umm not believing in God is lies is it? lol kl.

So you believe a book with 0 actual sound sources is true but not scientific evidence
K
Original post by BigAnt

That’s the first thing they say when they meet someone. That they own a bitcoin. First thing.
Original post by Yukikobestgirl
So you believe a book with 0 actual sound sources is true but not scientific evidence
K

Say it with me,"Let the jimmies rustle through you".
Reply 48
Original post by FloralLuxe
That’s the first thing they say when they meet someone. That they own a bitcoin. First thing.

No its not lol
Original post by BigAnt
No its not lol

Do you have bitcoin?
Hey,

First of all, fair play to you. As somebody who holds stronger political / religious views, I understand how difficult it can be expressing your beliefs etc. around those who are in complete disagreement and despise your beliefs / opinions. I completely support your decision and also agree with it very much.

I have a few questions: how do you feel about people like Katie Hopkins, Donald Trump and other 'Islamophobic' individuals like Paul Joseph Watson? Also, when these people talk about things such as being overruled by Muslims / Sharia Law and being over-taken, what is your viewpoint on this?. Finally, now that you have left your religion, curiously (ofc you don't have to answer!) what political party do you identify with the most?

Thanks! :smile:
Hey so I'm just curious so would you be marrying a non Muslim in the future or not?
how sad to identify yourself by your former religion lmao
so when you eat alphabetti spaghetti do you try & make rude words ?

:holmes:
How's the taste of pork and liquor? Coming from someone in the same situation as you btw.
Original post by the bear
so when you eat alphabetti spaghetti do you try & make rude words ?

:holmes:

Aha this actually made me laugh, thanks
Original post by alrarity09
Aha this actually made me laugh, thanks

i think this guy is called Alan, but he is dyslexic ?

https://i.imgur.com/jKACSsg.jpg
Original post by the bear
i think this guy is called Alan, but he is dyslexic ?

https://i.imgur.com/jKACSsg.jpg

I assume his last name is bedas, a common mistake
Being an ex Muslims is the trend these days

Spoiler

Islam, like all religions, will eventually wither to nothing and be relegated to the history books. Your own religion’s signs of Judgement Day include the loss of all knowledge of the Quran and Islam. So actually, as a Muslim you’re required to believe that your religion will one day be non-existent :wink:
Original post by Asiangirl_18
That's quite odd that u were taught to hate all non Muslims because Islam doesn't even teach that. That's culture and how ur family has brought u up not Islam.

Islam does teach that. The Quran calls non-Muslims “the vilest of creatures” as well as many other insults. It’s also goes into great detail about how they’ll be tortured and mutilated in hell. If that isn’t hatred and dehumanisation then I don’t know what is..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending