The Student Room Group

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Female Futures Day

Has anyone applied to this? Do you know when we hear back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
is it still not too late to apply? I want to do it but have no idea what to write on the cover letter because I know nothing about investment banking
Original post by honeydukes01

Just heard back!!
Reply 3
Original post by qwertasdfgzxcvb
Just heard back!!

same! I got a place! Did you?
Original post by _HS
same! I got a place! Did you?

Yes I did!!
I got an email confirmation about date and time but not location? Also what are you wearing
Original post by honeydukes01

I've applied and just heard back today and accepted my place :smile:
Yes I did!!
I got an email confirmation about date and time but not location? Also what are you wearing

I'm going on Thursday the 15th at the London Branch. I assume they will tell us the location at the beginning of the working week- the one i got seemed to be a standard generated message.
Reply 7
Yes I did!!

YAY! Will see you there! And yeah I got the date and time but not location which is really weird, will wait one more day if they still haven't sent us a email about it I will email them. There wasn't a dress code but smart casual? I want to wear jeans but do you think that's too informal?
Original post by _HS
YAY! Will see you there! And yeah I got the date and time but not location which is really weird, will wait one more day if they still haven't sent us a email about it I will email them. There wasn't a dress code but smart casual? I want to wear jeans but do you think that's too informal?

Yeah, hopefully we'll find out soon! I'm sure black jeans is fine, I think i might do the same or like black trousers.
Reply 9
Yeah, hopefully we'll find out soon! I'm sure black jeans is fine, I think i might do the same or like black trousers.

yeah think I will go with black jeans, do you know anyone that's going? I'm kind of nervous because I don't know anyone there, nor do I know much about investment banking. Tbh I don't even know why they picked me :biggrin:
Original post by _HS
yeah think I will go with black jeans, do you know anyone that's going? I'm kind of nervous because I don't know anyone there, nor do I know much about investment banking. Tbh I don't even know why they picked me :biggrin:

Haha don't worry neither do I! Where abouts are you from
Reply 11
Haha don't worry neither do I! Where abouts are you from

north london, you?
Hi, I got in too! But I have no clue what to wear, and I won't know anyone there either!
Original post by miasmithhx
Hi, I got in too! But I have no clue what to wear, and I won't know anyone there either!

I'm in the same boat! I was thinking of wearing of what I normally wear for sixth form
Original post by asaleem
I'm in the same boat! I was thinking of wearing of what I normally wear for sixth form

Same - I'm probably gonna just wear black trousers or a skirt, do you know if its a big thing with loads of people? Or is it something smaller? I have no clue!
Same - I'm probably gonna just wear black trousers or a skirt, do you know if its a big thing with loads of people? Or is it something smaller? I have no clue!

I really have no clue! The stuff I know is very vague.
Original post by asaleem
I really have no clue! The stuff I know is very vague.

Same - I'll let you know if I find out anything else!
Same - I'll let you know if I find out anything else!

Where do you come from? (if you don't mind me asking)

We could always meet up beforehand at the station?
Original post by _HS
north london, you?

OMG same!! I am from Harrow, look forward to meeting you there!
Original post by asaleem
Where do you come from? (if you don't mind me asking)

We could always meet up beforehand at the station?

Yeah that sounds good! I live in north London what about you? When we get the location we can meet at the nearest station :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest