The Student Room Group

Why are fat girls so giggly?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arizonaidiot
Do you think fat girls should lose weight?

If a person, Male or Female isn’t happy with a part of their body, it is up to them if they want change it.

It has nothing to do with anyone else.

Now, are you going to answer my previous question, or are you going to continue to be a coward?
Original post by OliviaMH00
You stereotyped that girls YOU consider ‘Fat’ are more prone to be giggly, that is a stereotype.

And yet, you still have haven’t answered my previous question.

@arizonaidiot isn’t OP....
Reply 22
Omg.…
Wow...
How have I never noticed this????? It’s so obvious I just never realised.

Also losing weight is so easy, like it’s not even hard just stop being fat?? Stop eating junk food, start running, do some excercise, stick to it and it’s really that easy.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Autumnfire99
Thought it said why are fat girls so jiggly

Haha same
If a person, Male or Female isn’t happy with a part of their body, it is up to them if they want change it.

Now, are you going to answer my previous question, or are you going to continue to be a coward?

Continue to be a coward
Original post by cat_mac
@arizonaidiot isn’t OP....

Okay, thank you for your helpful input.

But as they and I are the ones discussing it, it’s hardly relevant.

Thank you! ☺️
Continue to be a coward

Well at least that’s honest 😂
Well at least that’s honest 😂

Your superior intellect almost terrfies me,almost.
Your superior intellect almost terrfies me,almost.

But at least you accept it!

Love the username haha :smile:
Maybe because they've just eaten the people they hate.
Original post by tooschool4cool
👏🏻👏🏻the fact that op is looking at girls and classing them as fat is honestly just.. ugh I cba with people like this

have you never seen someone who's fat/overweight or something?

try telling that to the mother and father of the teenager who's playing with their own life due to their undernourishment or obesity.
Reply 32
THE REAL ANSWER ...is it depends on their type of laugh

if it is the really loud niki minaj type laugh. or a literal 'HA HA' - then it because they think it is cool to be a joker or they do it for the sake

cringe if you ask me

if it is literally a gigle[ the girl is cute / attractive/ not tom boyish] then it is because she is nervous and pretending to be confident
Original post by Joel 96
try telling that to the mother and father of the teenager who's playing with their own lives due to their undernourishment or obesity.

Please could you explain the relevance of that to this discussion?

I don’t quite understand the question you are asking. Or if that is even a question.
Original post by Zxyn
Omg.…
Wow...
How have I never noticed this????? It’s so obvious I just never realised.

Also losing weight is so easy, like it’s not even hard just stop being fat?? Stop eating junk food, start running, do some excercise, stick to it and it’s really that easy.

it is pretty messed up when they raise their children as fat
Original post by cat_mac
Insecurity, it’s a shy giggle.

Very insightful idea. Are you a Jedi?

I was gona say, it's the hormonal imbalance big people get. Why big girls have deep voices and why big guys have baby voices. Why big girls laugh, why big boys whinge.
Original post by angelike1
it is pretty messed up when they raise their children as fat

True when the family is a herd of elephants, teaching unhealthy eating habits smh

I was a chubby kid cos of what my mum fed me but then I bulked up as a teen, Im not gonna learn fatness.
Original post by Joel 96
have you never seen someone who's fat/overweight or something?

I see people of many various sizes on the daily but I appreciate that it's not my business what their weight is and that we should not be judging them or categorising them based on the way they look.
Original post by tooschool4cool
👏🏻👏🏻the fact that op is looking at girls and classing them as fat is honestly just.. ugh I cba with people like this

Whilst the thread is clearly a stupid one, I don't see how its a problem to look at someone who is fat, and call them fat?

Fat shaming is a different thing, but calling a fat person fat is akin to calling a lamp a lamp... its just the truth.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Very insightful idea. Are you a Jedi?

I was gona say, it's the hormonal imbalance big people get. Why big girls have deep voices and why big guys have baby voices. Why big girls laugh, why big boys whinge.

Because it’s something I do! I don’t even realise and someone i’m talking to is like “why do you laugh at everything I say?” :woo:

I’d assume most ‘fat girls’ have insecurities about their weight so I think it’s just something shy girls do in general.

(I’m also a Jedi.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending