The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ByEeek
No I'm not. Not even slightly. And I don't really know why you keep using the word genocide. I don't support any form of genocide.

But you still haven't answered my very simple question. Why are you scared of people who look different to you?

Why are you anti-white?
Original post by jamstopper
Why are you anti-white?

I am not anti white. How am I anti-white?

You keep asking the same question to which I keep giving you an answer yet you won't answer my question. Why are you scared of people who look differently to you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by ByEeek
I am not anti white. You keep asking the same question to which I keep giving you an answer yet you won't answer my question.

Why are you scared of people who look differently to you? I would suggest you are a racist.

You say you are anti-racist but what you really are is anti-white. Your agenda is White Genocide. You keep dressing it up in all different ways but the end result is always the same - a world without White people
You say you are anti-racist but what you really are is anti-white. Your agenda is White Genocide. You keep dressing it up in all different ways but the end result is always the same - a world without White people

You are quite right. As a white man I hate all white people and we should all be rounded up and shot.

Now that it is out of the way, why are you so fearful of non-whites?
Reply 44
Original post by cat_mac
Diversity is having a range of different things, in this case people.
12 people of the same ethnicity (in this case: white) and one token person of a different ethnicity (in this case: black) isn’t a diverse group of people.
No matter the ethnic make up of the group, if it’s in this format it isn’t diverse.

Diversity isn’t “chasing down whites” it’s about equal representation for minority groups.

(Since you’re clearly a troll i’m not expecting any kind of intelligent response, so if you’re just going to quote “diversity is white genocide” don’t bother.)

Two questions for you.

1) What exactly is so great about 'diversity'? Why is it just automatically taken as an inherent good and something to always aspire towards?

Let's say you have two countries. Country A, is diverse in every sense of the word, made up of dozens of different ethnic groups, none forming a clear majority and all with their own distinct cultures, values, religious views, and sense of identity, all living under one state.

Country B is far more homogenous, made up of one ethnic group with a largely shared culture, religion, values etc.

Which of those two countries do you think is going to be the most politically stable and most socially cohesive in the long term? Which country do you think is going to have the biggest problems with ethnic tension and racism? Which country do think is more likely to experience some form of civil war in it's lifetime?

2) Had the advert been made up entirely of black people, do you honestly think anybody would complain about it 'lacking diversity'?
Reply 45
Original post by ByEeek
You are quite right. As a white man I hate all white people and we should all be rounded up and shot.

Why are you so keen to blend out White people?
Original post by ByEeek

:rofl: you two

Because I am not scared of people who look differently to me and I don't have a problem with what people look like. I don't judge people by the colour of their skin. I judge them by what they have to say. I don't have a lot of time for people full of hatred. I do have a huge amount of time for people who are kind, gentle and giving. The colour of their skin is irrelevant.

Why are you so concerned that (in your view) white people are on the decline. What does it matter? You clearly feel threatened by the prospect to the extend you feel the need to be hateful.
Reply 48
Original post by ByEeek
Because I am not scared of people who look differently to me and I don't have a problem with what people look like. I don't judge people by the colour of their skin. I judge them by what they have to say. I don't have a lot of time for people full of hatred. I do have a huge amount of time for people who are kind, gentle and giving. The colour of their skin is irrelevant.

Why are you so concerned that (in your view) white people are on the decline. What does it matter? You clearly feel threatened by the prospect to the extend you feel the need to be hateful.

You are foaming at the mouth with hatred for White people.
Original post by Wōden
Two questions for you.

1) What exactly is so great about 'diversity'? Why is it just automatically taken as an inherent good and something to always aspire towards?

Let's say you have two countries. Country A, is diverse in every sense of the word, made up of dozens of different ethnic groups, none forming a clear majority and all with their own distinct cultures, values, religious views, and sense of identity, all living under one state.

Country B is far more homogenous, made up of one ethnic group with a largely shared culture, religion, values etc.

Which of those two countries do you think is going to be the most politically stable and most socially cohesive in the long term? Which country do you think is going to have the biggest problems with ethnic tension and racism? Which country do think is more likely to experience some form of civil war in it's lifetime?

2) Had the advert been made up entirely of black people, do you honestly think anybody would complain about it 'lacking diversity'?

Politics will always have its ups and downs regardless of the population make up. But a diverse country will always be more prosperous because a diverse country is one that has the most new ideas floating around. When you look at the most successful countries technologically in the world today (US, UK, Germany, France) you see that they all have one thing in common - they are all exceedingly diverse. And if you walk into Google HQ - you will find that they have employees from all over the world. By contrast, you see countries like Japan and Russia languishing on the innovation front.
You are foaming at the mouth with hatred for White people.

Troll. If you are only going to fling insults, I will end this conversation here.
Original post by ByEeek
Troll. If you are only going to fling insults, I will end this conversation here.

From page 1 it’s been rather obvious this chap is a troll.
Original post by cat_mac
This post was about racial diversity, I wasn’t claiming all people of a certain race were one thing or all the same. I was simply combating OP’s point that anyone non-white is diverse and anyone white is not diverse.

They also said “a lack of diversity simply means too many white people” which isn’t true, diversity in a racial context is a lack of other ethnicities in a group. If you had a group of all black people, it wouldn’t be racially diverse because everyone in the group is the same race.

There are good arguments on both sides of the issue, but if we start the conversation already not understanding terminology or context then it’s going nowhere. Personally it doesn’t bother me either way, if the advert was all white or all black or a mix.

Apologies if I misunderstood your point. I understood the gist what you were getting at but what I was trying to point out was that this whole argument is meaningless, well I think so at least. Whether it was wholly white people or wholly black, a mix or whatever, shouldn't, in my opinion be a point of contention. The skin colour of any person participating (in this case an advertisement) is irrelevant. To which I think we can agree.
Original post by Andrew97
From page 1 it’s been rather obvious this chap is a troll.

I think he's serious though. People actually think like this.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I think he's serious though. People actually think like this.

Like what? I can’t actually work out the point he is making.
Original post by Andrew97
Like what? I can’t actually work out the point he is making.

like white supremacy bruh. I mean it could be a troll as in they came here to start ****, but I think he's dead serious still.
The only desire is to create as much conflict and confusion as possible. That's it! Any way possible. We live in a world that as a man, if you said "l wouldn't kick HIM out of bed", you are considered gay. If you say, "I WOULD kick him out of bed", then you're homophobic.
Original post by Wōden

You probably would have complained
Original post by Steve Tomlinson
The only desire is to create as much conflict and confusion as possible. That's it! Any way possible. We live in a world that as a man, if you said "l wouldn't kick HIM out of bed", you are considered gay. If you say, "I WOULD kick him out of bed", then you're homophobic.

wait what
Reply 59
Original post by ByEeek
Politics will always have its ups and downs regardless of the population make up. But a diverse country will always be more prosperous because a diverse country is one that has the most new ideas floating around. When you look at the most successful countries technologically in the world today (US, UK, Germany, France) you see that they all have one thing in common - they are all exceedingly diverse. And if you walk into Google HQ - you will find that they have employees from all over the world. By contrast, you see countries like Japan and Russia languishing on the innovation front.

Japan is one of the leading nations when it comes to science and technology and consistently ranks very high in global innovation indices (Bloomberg ranks it #2 in the world), as do many other highly homogenous nations such as South Korea, Finland, Austria, Ireland and Iceland.

And I wouldn't exactly describe Britain, France and Germany as "exceedingly diverse". More diverse certainly than the likes of Japan, but not a patch on nations like Brazil, Mexico, South Africa or Indonesia to name a few, none of which are particularly wowing anybody on the innovation front, or any fronts for that matter.

I really don't see any clear correlation between diversity and increased prosperity and innovation. This map would seem to somewhat suggest the opposite (though take it with a pinch of salt, I don't know what methods have been used to measure ethnic diversity here, and I'm certainly not sure why Canada is being rated as more diverse than the USA, it's demonstrably not).

Latest