The Student Room Group

Best ways to revise for English lit GCSE?

Im currently revising for exams, does anyone have an idea of what is likely to come up in the examinations of May/June? Also how are you guys revising?
Original post by annajpg
Im currently revising for exams, does anyone have an idea of what is likely to come up in the examinations of May/June? Also how are you guys revising?

Depends on the books you've studied so far really. Inspector Calls, P&P, Macbeth???
Using flashcards I guess. Get your friends to test you too💯
Reply 2
Original post by osnapitzibby
Depends on the books you've studied so far really. Inspector Calls, P&P, Macbeth???
Using flashcards I guess. Get your friends to test you too💯

the thing is I am studying as a private student cuz im 19 now and yeah I was thinking about revising all the books so I dont miss out on anything, turns out is A LOTTT. which ones are you studying?

Ive also been watching Mr Bruff a lot he's good too
Original post by annajpg
the thing is I am studying as a private student cuz im 19 now and yeah I was thinking about revising all the books so I dont miss out on anything, turns out is A LOTTT. which ones are you studying?

Ive also been watching Mr Bruff a lot he's good too

I've heard of him around TSR-never tried any of his resources tho
Being a private student it's gonna b extremely hard. You can purchase the 'CGP' books from Amazon-if your financially equipped
That way u don't need to buy each and every book, just buy the revision editions as they include all necessary content and quotes to get u thru
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by osnapitzibby
I've heard of him around TSR-never tried any of his resources tho
Being a private student it's gonna b extremely hard. You can purchase the 'CGP' books from Amazon-if your financially equipped
That way u don't need to buy each and every book, just buy the revision editions as they include all necessary content and quotes to get u
thru

Okay amazzing i'll look that up, are they good for Edexcel?

Quick Reply

Latest