The Student Room Group

English Lit GCSE study resource below!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aspiring-student
yes of course, i think ive fixed it but i just sent like 30 and im so tired! definitely at some point tomorrow

That's fine just any time you can will be great. You are such a great help thank you
hey i do
jekyll and hyde
inspector calls
and romeo and juliet? :smile:
Hiya, I hope its not too late to ask!

I do:
Jekyll and Hyde
An Inspector Calls
and Macbeth

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:
Hi! I am doing:Animal FarmRomeo and JulietThe strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr HydePoetry: Power and Conflict
I study
Merchant of venice
An inspector calls
A christmas carol
Power and conflict
Thanks so much - we need more people like you in this world! :smile:
hey im doing an inspector calls, jekyll and hyde, power and conflict poetry and macbeth!! thank you:smile:)
Reply 86
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource :smile:

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

Hi could you send me the links to Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, and An Inspector Calls. Thanks!
Hi!

I study:
- Macbeth
- Great Expectations
- An inspector calls
- Power & conflict poetry
I study Macbeth, An inspector calls and A Christmas Carol. Your help would be much appreciated.
Reply 89
Hi fellow gcse peers, i came across a resource recently on this site called lit charts, and acquired quite a few of the eng lit texts analysis that i think could help some people, it contains themes, quotes, analysis of characters, and analysis of the text, just comment the texts you study if you'd like me to message you the resource :smile:

edit: Quality of analysis may differ with texts, I cant vouch and say every text analysis is amazing because I don't study all of the texts, but the ones I have studied for and used, are great.

edit: You'll probably need to do structure and form on your own/from somewhere else because it doesnt analyse them in enough depth, and although the website is free if you search it, the files I have are the full versions.

hey thereeee
i do macbeth,dr jekyll and mr hyde,an inspector calls and love and relationships in the poetry section. btw tyyy so much for doing this
I do Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Sign of Four and the power and conflict anthology.
If you could send it asap I would be extremely grateful 🙇.
Reply 91
hey, i do Macbeth, An Inspector Calls and Jekyll and Hyde thanksssss
Hi, could you send the links for Romeo and Juliet, an inspector calls and dr Jekyll and mr hyde please. Thanks in advance.
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Macbeth
The Lord of the Flies
Poetry: Love and Relationships

I study these, thank you so much, if you have any resources on them please PM or post it on thread thanks c:

PS: Can we give this guy more reps please-he deserves way more reps then the typical TSRians who copy a paste a *****y joke or start a Muslim thread and get at least 20+ reps. This guy has only got 2 at the time of writing, and I think its unfair since he's genuinely took his time to help everyone whilst sharing resources he could've easily kept to himself.
PPS: She's a she ;P Appreciate her anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)
You’re a god. Thank you.
Original post by mc_miah
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Macbeth
The Lord of the Flies
Poetry: Love and Relationships

I study these, thank you so much, if you have any resources on them please PM or post it on thread thanks c:

PS: Can we give this guy more reps please-he deserves way more reps then the typical TSRians who copy a paste a *****y joke or start a Muslim thread and get at least 20+ reps. This guy has only got 2 at the time of writing, and I think its unfair since he's genuinely took his time to help everyone whilst sharing resources he could've easily kept to himself.

haha "he" is actually a she lmao but thank you so much! to be honest i dont really care much for reps although appreciated, I'm just glad to be helping others out!:smile:
Update: Hi everyone, I think I'm going to take a break for a day or so from sending, I think I've sent files to everyone above this post which is about 100 people! If you're reading this and you really need a resource/file asap or you haven't received one yet, then please message me and I'll get back to you asap. Also if links don't work, message me and i will try re sending as a hyperlink :smile:
CAN I HAVE Christmas carol plz
can you pleeeease send me the one for a christmas carol thank you so much
Hello,
I study:
-A Christmas Carol
-Romeo and Juliet
-An Inspector Calls
-Power+Conflict in poetry anthology
Thanks in advance :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending