The Student Room Group

I'm at uni and I'm a virgin

I came to Newcastle in the hopes that i would get bare pussy but i can't even get bear pussy. Can someone give me some advice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seedapuss
I came to Newcastle in the hopes that i would get bare pussy but i can't even get bear pussy. Can someone give me some advice?

You CAME to Newcastle?
Reply 2
This is the only reason you went to study at newcastle?
Reply 3
I think in the interest of the police and the RSPCA, bare pussy would probably be better than bear pussy.

If you went to university just for that reason, then you are a loser.
Reply 5
i can't even get bear pussy. Can someone give me some advice?

try yellowstone national park.
You know, you do have to interact with girls in order to achieve your said goal....are you doing that enough, huh?
Reply 7
Original post by Joel 96
try yellowstone national park.

Oh thanks for the advice, Ive actually been looking at doing that for a while, ive been saving up for a year though and I'm still so far away

I bet you do computer science.
Reply 9
Original post by Fusarium
I bet you do computer science.

lmao true
just be more confident around girls , try to make friends who go to house parties and hope you can go to one

try not to worry about it too much , these things come naturally in life
Reply 11
Original post by Ray_Shadows
just be more confident around girls , try to make friends who go to house parties and hope you can go to one

try not to worry about it too much , these things come naturally in life

Thanks guy, thats much appreciated. I feel like we've got a really good connection
Thanks guy, thats much appreciated. I feel like we've got a really good connection

**** off you virgin.
Reply 13
There should be some sort of filter on TSR where threads like this get automatically removed it's just a waste of time.
Hmm Idk maybe not objectify women to that of a cat or the more degrading term for their vaginas then chances are if that's how you're talking about them that's the impression you're gonna give off - aka greasy slime ball.

Np man , just try not to rush these things or it will be even worse

**** off you virgin.

hey don't be like that , not everyone in the world has good relationship luck
Reply 16
**** off you virgin.

That is just unkind and mean
Reply 17
Original post by 0lut0
There should be some sort of filter on TSR where threads like this get automatically removed it's just a waste of time.

If you dont care then just ignore it and move on, bozo
Bear pussy?!
Leave the bears alone

Go **** yourself, then you wont be a virgin you too.l

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending