The Student Room Group

His mum sent me a friend request?

Last year me and my crush met twice in different events but we instantly felt a spark, though we didn't exchange numbers or speak afterwards. I then found him on social media, thought I might come off too eager to add him so I added his sister. She accepted my friend request after a few weeks. Atleast I thought in my head if he searched my name then there is a mutual.

Since that time, he eventually faded away from my mind. Just now out of the blue I get a friend request from his mother! I don't know what to think of it ?!
It's a conspiracy!
Reply 2
Original post by JDieMstr
It's a conspiracy!

Lol! I'm dead serious 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Lol! I'm dead serious 😂

I'm dead serious here as well :P

Unless, you're Asian and your ex-crush is Asian, I doubt she added you so she can judge whether or not you will be a potential bride fit for her son.
Reply 4
Original post by JDieMstr
I'm dead serious here as well :P

Unless, you're Asian and your ex-crush is Asian, I doubt she added you so she can judge whether or not you will be a potential bride fit for her son.

Damn..We are Asian! 🙈
Damn..We are Asian! 🙈

*Gasp* Damn, good luck then! Invite me to your wedding (whenever it is), I'll be bring some curry (if you're South Asian) or some kimchi (if you're East Asian).
Reply 6
you've got his mum and sister on there but not him?

ngl If I saw a girl come up that I knew [who didn't know my mum and sister] and then found in mutual friends she had my mum and sister on there I would be CREEPED THE **** OUT

I mean seriously.
Lol! I'm dead serious 😂

she wants you
Family can be weird. My grandmother has sent a number of guys I've dated in the past nine years a FB friend request. It's gotten to the point where I warn guys to expect it. Weird thing is we aren't even that close. :lol:
lol dont know why she'd add the sister but the mum one-upped OP's weirdness by adding her...why does the mum even have facebook...
Original post by sinfonietta
Family can be weird. My grandmother has sent a number of guys I've dated in the past nine years a FB friend request. It's gotten to the point where I warn guys to expect it. Weird thing is we aren't even that close. :lol:

...I think you should find a way to change your nan's password so she can no longer use fb

like "nan..you're scaring all my friends..."
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...I think you should find a way to change your nan's password so she can no longer use fb

like "nan..you're scaring all my friends..."

I haven't seen her in 12 years so I think it's just her way of keeping tabs on me. It's become a running joke in my circle of friends now. :lol:
I haven't seen her in 12 years so I think it's just her way of keeping tabs on me. It's become a running joke in my circle of friends now. :lol:

then tell your nan I said :perv:

lol im jk
Reply 14

go see her.

I hadn't seen both my nans for like one and a half years when they died ...and when they die you tend to feel guilty for not going to see them more...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending