All of those terms are extremely offensive to the lgbtq+ community
so ****ing what!
Original post by So-Sarah
so ****ing what!

It means you are being a c***.
(edited 6 years ago)
boo hoo
Original post by So-Sarah
yeah right, that's hilarious, - are you trying to say that if a another man has some interaction with this penis then he's not gay? I mean come on, get real!

Maybe hes gay, if thats the way he identifies, but if the person he interacts with is a woman who just happens to have a penis then no. Hes not gay
effing LOL LO LOL, like how many women do you know that just 'happen to have a penis'??:colondollar:
Original post by EqualitySloth
Maybe hes gay, if thats the way he identifies, but if the person he interacts with is a woman who just happens to have a penis then no. Hes not gay

You’re a joke
Reply 207
Original post by paul514
That’s a separate issue.

The point is the people on this thread won’t accept to be trans you will have gender dysphoria - a mental health condition.

Being trans is to be delusional.

well no, the point of this thread is not to talk about trans people's mental health it's to discuss on whether it is right or fair (or just people's opinion) on having trans people on an all women's shortlist. Which makes no sense considering politics isn't about diversity but rather who best represents the people. If women and Trans and other minorities feel as though the current politicians don't represent them then they will find a politician who does, it's not up to labour to choose who represents the people that choice is up to the people themselves.
Original post by paul514
You’re a joke

And you’re a bigot who’s resulted to insults instead of debating rationally

Nope I am qualified (psychology degree, counsellor and in post grad training too) to talk about these points as a matter of fact, you are clearly an SJW.

You just said it wouldn’t be gay if a man just had sex with another man
Original post by paul514
Nope I am qualified (psychology degree, counsellor and in post grad training too) to talk about these points as a matter of fact, you are clearly an SJW.

You just said it wouldn’t be gay if a man just had sex with another man

Theure not a man though, theyre a trans woman

No they are a man with delusional thinking that he is a woman.

Like previously stated it’s gender dysphoria.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by yudothis
Considering they won a match against other women.

Oh and this, I guess women just don't perform in 'friendlies', huh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

Try again.

Again, similar situation. It was a training session without a number of their players whilst rotating their team resulting in a lack of cohesion. There's also the fact that they have beaten youth teams in the past. They were not playing to get results, "We’ve played probably 40 matches against boys over the last 18 months and the objectives are always the same, to test out our players to find out their strengths and weaknesses to see where our team structure is good and where it’s not good."

I don't think all sports should be integrated in terms of sex, so we agree to an extent. Just don't use silly examples.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Other countires already do this stuff and it doesn't cause any problems.

Just like with the gay laws, poeple of the future will look back on all of this and wonder just exactly all the fuss was about.

I'm afraid chromosomes will never go away, my friend no matter how many dicks you chop off.

IE a man.

Sorry mate, I'm afraid "you're a bigot" is no longer an acceptable argument in 2018. And I don't see you debating anything rationally.
Original post by VGM
well no, the point of this thread is not to talk about trans people's mental health it's to discuss on whether it is right or fair (or just people's opinion) on having trans people on an all women's shortlist. Which makes no sense considering politics isn't about diversity but rather who best represents the people. If women and Trans and other minorities feel as though the current politicians don't represent them then they will find a politician who does, it's not up to labour to choose who represents the people that choice is up to the people themselves.

A man does not best represent a woman.

In other words, if you interact with a man sexually and you're a man, you're not gay.

This makes no sense.
All of those terms are extremely offensive to the lgbtq+ community

I find the acronym LGBTQ offensive because it is exclusionary to straight white able-bodied cisgendered males.
Original post by Napp
You're going tp have to indulge me here - believing something to be wrong with your body i.e. being born in the wrong one would seem to me to be the definition of a mental illness...

IE body integrity disorder.

Would you tell someone with body integrity disorder to chop off a perfectly healthy body part they don't think is theirs? Heck no! So why would you do it with anything else, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending