The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DCDCo
I just checked the LNAT website, its says "mid February" and no exact date is given.

Does LNat Consortium announce the exact date when the results will be sent to students?
Reply 21
Nope it’s very approximate
Reply 22
Original post by polant
Does LNat Consortium announce the exact date when the results will be sent to students?

Not that I have seen or read. I just went through last years TSR post to get an idea. It seems like they are sent in batches on that specific day also, with a morning, afternoon and evening batch.

Whilst we are all curious, just remember... the actual release of our scores makes no difference to our application as our Uni's have had them since the day we took the exam :smile:
A thread for when the results come out :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by skittyjen
A thread for when the results come out :smile:

Yes I am so ready to find out! I’m guessing my result won’t be awful but I have honestly no idea how I’ve done - it’s so hard to tell with the LNAT!

I’ve received offers from Oxford, LSE, UCL, King’s and Southampton. What about everyone else?
Reply 25
Original post by ruthflame57

I’ve received offers from Oxford, LSE, UCL, King’s and Southampton. What about everyone else?

Congratulations on your offers! I'm assuming Oxford is your firm, who are you insuring?

I can't wait to know my score, although I'm going to assume it's an ok grade, I'm just very excited for it! I applied to UCL, King's and Bristol and got offers from all (unconditional, A Levels already achieved).
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by gerk
Congratulations on your offers! I'm assuming Oxford is your firm, who are you insuring?

I can't wait to know my score, although I'm going to assume it's an ok grade, I'm just very excited for it! I applied to UCL, King's and Bristol and got offers from all (unconditional, A Levels already achieved).

Congratulations, that’s great! Southampton is my insurance because of the lower grades.

Have you decided who you’re going to pick as your firm?
Reply 27
Congratulations, that’s great! Southampton is my insurance because of the lower grades.

Have you decided who you’re going to pick as your firm?

That makes sense! Good luck for your upcoming exams, Oxford will obviously set you in a brilliant standing for your future career :-)

No idea yet, I love the idea of London but my maintenance loan is changing, so I'll have to rethink finances!
Reply 28
Original post by gerk
That makes sense! Good luck for your upcoming exams, Oxford will obviously set you in a brilliant standing for your future career :-)

No idea yet, I love the idea of London but my maintenance loan is changing, so I'll have to rethink finances!

Thank you so much! You’ve got offers with some brilliant universities too!

I was having the same dilemma when I thought I’d be at a university in London, it’s just ridiculously expensive!
Yes I am so ready to find out! I’m guessing my result won’t be awful but I have honestly no idea how I’ve done - it’s so hard to tell with the LNAT!

Original post by gerk

Congrats on your offers guys! I replied late and only have an offer from Edinburgh :frown: I think it's my first choice though!
I applied to Glasgow and Bristol and haven't heard back from them yet. I scored 27 on the practice test I did but I think I was short for time on the essay section, what about you?
Reply 30
Do either of you know when we'll be likely to get the results back? I know it's 'mid February' but that's so loose!

Thank you so much! You’ve got offers with some brilliant universities too!

I was having the same dilemma when I thought I’d be at a university in London, it’s just ridiculously expensive!

Thank you!
I know, I think I'll have to do a lot of working and saving over the next few months :redface:

Original post by skittyjen
Congrats on your offers guys! I replied late and only have an offer from Edinburgh :frown: I think it's my first choice though!
I applied to Glasgow and Bristol and haven't heard back from them yet. I scored 27 on the practice test I did but I think I was short for time on the essay section, what about you?

Thank you! Congratulations for your offer from Edinburgh - it's a brilliant University (and the city is lovely IMO). Are you from Scotland/will be planning on working there after graduating? My practice tests were 32 and 28, so it's anyone's guess what I actually got! The essay was okay though, I was very lucky in getting a topic I'm passionate about so I had managed to have a lot of fun writing it :colondollar:
Reply 31
The LNAT results should be with us this week!

Please share your results when you get them. It would be interesting to see if we could establish a pattern re scores and Uni offers!

Which Universities are you waiting to hear from and how well do you think you have done?
Original post by gerk
Do either of you know when we'll be likely to get the results back? I know it's 'mid February' but that's so loose!

Thank you!
I know, I think I'll have to do a lot of working and saving over the next few months :redface:

Thank you! Congratulations for your offer from Edinburgh - it's a brilliant University (and the city is lovely IMO). Are you from Scotland/will be planning on working there after graduating? My practice tests were 32 and 28, so it's anyone's guess what I actually got! The essay was okay though, I was very lucky in getting a topic I'm passionate about so I had managed to have a lot of fun writing it :colondollar:

I moved to Scotland last year to live with extended family, originally from Nottingham but I think I am classed as rest of UK for fee purposes? Not sure. I do either want to work in Scotland or abroad, which is why I think Edinburgh would be best (better global ranking)

Those practice results are really good you definitely have nothing to worry about :smile: What was your essay on? I think mine was on capital punishment- a bit clichè but the other essay questions were fairly poor
im really excited to find out my result :smile:

Congrats! I got offer from Oxford too and still waiting for LSE, may I ask what's your college?
Reply 35
Original post by NeXT2530
Congrats! I got offer from Oxford too and still waiting for LSE, may I ask what's your college?

Well I applied to New College but I was made an open offer so I won’t find out until results day! How about you?
Well I applied to New College but I was made an open offer so I won’t find out until results day! How about you?

Oh, I see. I've applied to St John's but was reallocated pre-interview to St Anne's and got an offer there.
Reply 37
Original post by NeXT2530
Oh, I see. I've applied to St John's but was reallocated pre-interview to St Anne's and got an offer there.

Well congratulations on that!
Well congratulations on that!

Thanks! Hopefully see you at some lectures if we both meet our offers!

I received an open offer too! Originally I applied to St Catz but then got interviewed at Mansfield. Congrats on getting an offer!

Latest

Trending

Trending