The Student Room Group

Finances

I am a single parent of a additional needs teenager aged 14 and an financially dependant adult aged 18 as she is at college. I am applying to study a 3 year part time foundation degree with an additional ba top up once completed. I am currently on disability benefits aswell and income support ... what am i eligable for finance wise...
Original post by emma-rigg
I am a single parent of a additional needs teenager aged 14 and an financially dependant adult aged 18 as she is at college. I am applying to study a 3 year part time foundation degree with an additional ba top up once completed. I am currently on disability benefits aswell and income support ... what am i eligable for finance wise...

Hi Emma,

When will you be planning to start your part time course ?, what subject are you planning to study and will you be study a distance learning course with the Open University or will you be attending a college or university?

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Emma,

When will you be planning to start your part time course ?, what subject are you planning to study and will you be study a distance learning course with the Open University or will you be attending a college or university?

Thanks

Louise

Hi louise

I will be attending newman university in sept 2018 for a 3 year foundation degree in integrative counselling with an optional top up to a full ba hons once completed.
Original post by emma-rigg
Hi louise

I will be attending newman university in sept 2018 for a 3 year foundation degree in integrative counselling with an optional top up to a full ba hons once completed.

Hi emma,

It is currently only Tuition Fee Loan for students studying part time courses. Part time applications will be available from approximately June onwards . We may be able to give further information on any additional funding available to new part time students nearer to the application launch date.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending