The Student Room Group

Never trust a girl who party’s a lot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ultimateradman
This is the dumbest reply I've read on this thread. So you'd be okay with your girlfriend cheating on you at a party?
It would depend entirely on the circumstances.

And yes, there are circumstances where her cheating on me at a party would not necessarily bring an end to our relationship.

And there are plenty of scenarios where it's perfectly logical for a woman to cheat on her boyfriend at parties. And where I wouldn't criticise her for doing so.

If you want to get all moralistic on this - then that's entirely up to you.
I would however ask you: "Have you ever lied? Have you ever done something behind someone's back, where you know they wouldn't be happy if they found out you had done it?"
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It would depend entirely on the circumstances.

And yes, there are circumstances where her cheating on me at a party would not necessarily bring an end to our relationship.

And there are plenty of scenarios where it's perfectly logical for a woman to cheat on her boyfriend at parties. And where I wouldn't criticise her for doing so.

If you want to get all moralistic on this - then that's entirely up to you.
I would however ask you: "Have you ever lied? Have you ever done something behind someone's back, where you know they wouldn't be happy if they found out you had done it?"

Alright, give me a scenario where the circumstances say it's ok.
Original post by Itsthe
Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s

Have you been one of the victims?
Original post by Itsthe
Party girls shouldn’t be trusted if they are in relationships, I’ve seen so many girls who are in relationships and cheat on their man while at party’s

never trust the judgement of a guy with bad grammer *parties
Original post by ultimateradman
Alright, give me a scenario where the circumstances say it's ok.
Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

Boyfriend is physically abusive. Girlfriend looking for a way out.
Open relationship with bf
Bf has been cheating
Gf looking to increase her sexual experience and abilities, so she can be better in bed for all her partners including current one.
Gf has never said she's comitted to current bf. Current bf happens to be the man she's been hanging out with most
Sex life with bf is non-existant. Or nearly non-existant.
Sex life with bf is unsatisfying. GF looking for some sexual satisfaction
Relationship is on the rocks. Gf looking to line up next Bf. Will split with current one when next bf has been lined up.
Gf isn't perfect. She's human. Like the rest of us. Her main weakness happens to be that she cheats on bf, but she more than makes up for it in other ways.
Gf is rock star / actress. It's what rock stars do. Or as an actress she sleeps with producers at parties.
Some combination of the above.
Reply 25
Gf looking to increase her sexual experience and abilities, so she can be better in bed for all her partners including current one.
Gf isn't perfect. She's human. Like the rest of us. Her main weakness happens to be that she cheats on bf, but she more than makes up for it in other ways.

I definitely disagree with these, especially the 'she's human' one - that practically warrants all cheating (if she didn't do it on purpose, fine).. If the girlfriend isn't satisfied sexually, she should just tell her boyfriend and come to an agreement, not just cheat behind his back.
(edited 6 years ago)

Boyfriend is physically abusive. Girlfriend looking for a way out.
Open relationship with bf
Bf has been cheating
Gf has never said she's comitted to current bf. Current bf happens to be the man she's been hanging out with most
Relationship is on the rocks. Gf looking to line up next Bf. Will split with current one when next bf has been lined up.
Gf is rock star / actress. It's what rock stars do. Or as an actress she sleeps with producers at parties.

For a lot of those points, the girlfriend is not in a normal, monogamous relationship. As for them on where she's human, I agree, but I still think she shouldn't be let off easily. If I acted the same way, I would be expect her to do the same.
Original post by k.n.h.
I definitely disagree with these, especially the 'she's human' one - that practically warrants all cheating (if she didn't do it on purpose, fine).. If the girlfriend isn't satisfied sexually, she should just tell her boyfriend and come to an agreement, not just cheat behind his back.

k n h, have you ever lied?
Have you ever done something naughty behind someone's back?

I've asked these questions 3 times in this thread. So far no one has answered them.

What people should do and what they actually do can be 2 different things. You have a choice. You can be an idealist on this. Or you can be a realist and a pragmatist.
I'm not into idealism.
Reply 28
k n h, have you ever lied?
Have you ever done something naughty behind someone's back?

I've asked these questions 3 times in this thread. So far no one has answered them.

What people should do and what they actually do can be 2 different things. You have a choice. You can be an idealist on this. Or you can be a realist and a pragmatist.
I'm not into idealism.

I just said that those circumstances aren't just to say that cheating is ok for me, I never discussed about the actions taken for that.
Have you ever lied or broken a promise?

I have. I'm not going to judge, nor criticise, nor condemn anyone who lies or breaks promises in the context of having sex with different people at parties. Especially when we don't know the full circumstances of the person doing so.

everyone ****s up sometimes that doesnt make it ok?
I'm a party girl and from my perspective, it really depends. Me, personally, I have never cheated on my boyfriend and we're in a long distance relationship, but I have danced with other guys occasionally, but never kissed or did anything else beside dance. It kind of a hit a miss with some girls. It depends on how they are when they're partying and how they are around other people in a drunken state.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a party girl and from my perspective, it really depends. Me, personally, I have never cheated on my boyfriend and we're in a long distance relationship, but I have danced with other guys occasionally, but never kissed or did anything else beside dance. It kind of a hit a miss with some girls. It depends on how they are when they're partying and how they are around other people in a drunken state.

So you shouldn’t have a problem when your man dances with other girls, for example get a whine
Ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending