UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA fine art???

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Amai27;76049922"]
Original post by Aoifeoc49471

You are more into sculpture too, right? .... maybe I made a mistake putting painting and photography too.. i think i should have only put sculptures.. xD now my portfolio looks a bit incoherent hahah

I wouldn't worry too much, just a different approach. I don't think your portfolio looks incoherent. I'm into everything, painting sculpture and performance. Have you applied to any other London Universities ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
[QUOTE="Aoifeoc49471;76051450"]
Original post by Amai27

I wouldn't worry too much, just a different approach. I don't think your portfolio looks incoherent. I'm into everything, painting sculpture and performance. Have you applied to any other London Universities ?

mmm yeah, to westminster, london met and middlesex ( I've applied for second year) but these ones are just in case... honestly I dont know what im gonna do if i dont get an offer from UAL. What about you?
[QUOTE="Amai27;76052992"]

mmm yeah, to westminster, london met and middlesex ( I've applied for second year) but these ones are just in case... honestly I dont know what im gonna do if i dont get an offer from UAL. What about you?

Hi yeh, I've applied to the slade and goldsmiths as well. Yeh, the waiting the worst.
Reply 23
[QUOTE="Aoifeoc49471;76057898"]
Original post by Amai27

Hi yeh, I've applied to the slade and goldsmiths as well. Yeh, the waiting the worst.

Is CSM your first choice? Yeah.. I think the interviews are between February and March so they can’t take long.. 🙁
[QUOTE="Amai27;76058150"]

Is CSM your first choice? Yeah.. I think the interviews are between February and March so they can’t take long.. 🙁

To be honest havent really decided a first choice becuase I understand how competitve it is, kinda just decide that when I get offers. but all three universities are top class.
Reply 25
[QUOTE="Aoifeoc49471;76058364"]
Original post by Amai27

To be honest havent really decided a first choice becuase I understand how competitve it is, kinda just decide that when I get offers. but all three universities are top class.

Yeah I know! I’m regretting a bit now 😂 And do you have any news or.. ??
[QUOTE="Aoifeoc49471;76049072"]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142871849@N07/? Hey guys, I've attached link to my portfolio. Love how different everyone's is. Its arranged in the incorrect order, but I'm sure youll get the jist.

I'm loving your portfolio! The textures in the tin foil works are great dude, and everything works together so well! I bet they're going to love it
[QUOTE="Amai27;76052992"]

Hello,

Nice to hear that you have applied to study at Middlesex :smile:
I am currently studying and working at Middlesex!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Ludovica
[QUOTE="Amai27;76058694"]

Yeah I know! I’m regretting a bit now 😂 And do you have any news or.. ??

No news yet with interviews, goldsmiths will be latest to get back to me, I only submitted their portfolio on wednesday.
[QUOTE="HarleyParker;76062994"]

I'm loving your portfolio! The textures in the tin foil works are great dude, and everything works together so well! I bet they're going to love it

Aw thanks harley 👍 yeh sure we'll just have wait and see. Do you know when theyre interviewing ?
Aw thanks harley 👍 yeh sure we'll just have wait and see. Do you know when theyre interviewing ?

No real idea, I'm guessing March time from what I've seen online and what my teachers have said
Reply 31
Hey guys!! They’ve just sent me an email writing to inform that they would like to invite me to an interview on 22/02/18!! 10 days 😳
Original post by Amai27
Hey guys!! They’ve just sent me an email writing to inform that they would like to invite me to an interview on 22/02/18!! 10 days 😳

Aw congratulations 👍 well done. Still no word for me.
Original post by Amai27

Well done dude! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!
Original post by HarleyParker
Well done dude! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!

Have you heard anything ? Or is no reply a bad sign ?
Have you heard anything ? Or is no reply a bad sign ?

Nope haven't heard anything either. Maybe they get EU and international people done first?
Just got the email for interview! My interview is the 22nd of February as well!
Reply 37
Original post by HarleyParker
Just got the email for interview! My interview is the 22nd of February as well!

Really???? Wwuooo!! What time ??
Original post by Amai27
Really???? Wwuooo!! What time ??

I went for the morning slot and picked 11am, you?
Reply 39
13:30! @HarleyParker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending