The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Can't find course on Student Finance

Hi, I'm filling in my application for student finance but I can't find the course I applied for. I've applied for "English Literature and Language with Foundation Year with optional TESOL pathway (Q310)." However on the student finance form it only shows this option as the closest match "ENGLISH LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE (WITH FOUNDATION YEAR) Q30F 4 years Bachelor Degree with Honours Includes foundation year"
This has a different code so I'm wondering if this is the option I should choose or is there another way to enter the exact course details I'm applying for.
Original post by CloverBrownie
Hi, I'm filling in my application for student finance but I can't find the course I applied for. I've applied for "English Literature and Language with Foundation Year with optional TESOL pathway (Q310)." However on the student finance form it only shows this option as the closest match "ENGLISH LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE (WITH FOUNDATION YEAR) Q30F 4 years Bachelor Degree with Honours Includes foundation year"
This has a different code so I'm wondering if this is the option I should choose or is there another way to enter the exact course details I'm applying for.

Finance applications for next autumn start are not open yet. It could be that you can't find the course that might be why (and if not then you need to ask the course provider what their course is listed as on student finance)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Quick Reply