The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Still waiting on a decision from the University of Glasgow

Has anyone heard back from the University of Glasgow? If so, how long did it take to hear back? I'm getting nervous!
Original post by ALEXJOYCE9622
Has anyone heard back from the University of Glasgow? If so, how long did it take to hear back? I'm getting nervous!

Give them a ring and ask when they expect to decide.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
I submitted my application on the 12th of January and received a decision on the 5th of February.
Reply 3
Original post by ALEXJOYCE9622

Are you an EU Applicant ? If so, I guess that’s normal because I did not receive an offer yet :P
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Give them a ring and ask when they expect to decide.

Is that "safe" ? I mean won’t they thinks : ‘Okay !! So this one is quite annoying, not patient at all !!!’
I don’t know I’m just nervous they’ll think that ^^ ?
Original post by Grixou
Is that "safe" ? I mean won’t they thinks : ‘Okay !! So this one is quite annoying, not patient at all !!!’
I don’t know I’m just nervous they’ll think that ^^ ?

It’s fine. It’s a perfectly reasonable question to ask. Most universities would have already been in touch to explain how long it would take.
Original post by Grixou
Are you an EU Applicant ? If so, I guess that’s normal because I did not receive an offer yet :P

I'm a US applicant :/ I wish they'd just give me a decision. I want to go to Edinburgh anyway and I already got in... :frown:
Original post by Evonium
I submitted my application on the 12th of January and received a decision on the 5th of February.

I submitted on December 1st and still haven't heard back!
I submitted my application on December 21st and am still waiting; it's the only uni I haven't heard back from. At this point, I'm not that bothered if I get an offer from them or not, since I've got offers from my other four unis and am in the midst of deciding between those. Does anyone know if they prioritise Scottish applicants over RUK applicants (applicants from the rest of the UK), the latter of which I am? If so, that could explain the delay (and, as a result, why their applicant visit day isn't until the end of March!)
Original post by Sycaphore
I submitted my application on December 21st and am still waiting; it's the only uni I haven't heard back from. At this point, I'm not that bothered if I get an offer from them or not, since I've got offers from my other four unis and am in the midst of deciding between those. Does anyone know if they prioritise Scottish applicants over RUK applicants (applicants from the rest of the UK), the latter of which I am? If so, that could explain the delay (and, as a result, why their applicant visit day isn't until the end of March!)

Well I’m from Scotland and applied 19th dec and still haven’t heard anything either. I’ve only heard from 1 of my 5 choices a feeling very frustrated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending