The Student Room Group

The 2017-8 FCA Graduate Development Programme

Scroll to see replies

thank you
Original post by Zack2017
Anyone went to the Nov. 30th AC heard back anything yet? We were told there was another AC two weeks after that - anyone from that AC here?

This is for Economics stream.

Still no response for me (was at the same AC as you).
Just got email from them, rejection. Wish everyone in the forum better luck :smile:.
Just got email from them, rejection. Wish everyone in the forum better luck :smile:.

Still no response for me, strange. Expect a rejection imminently. Did they only email or also call you?
Original post by Joey123401
Still no response for me, strange. Expect a rejection imminently. Did they only email or also call you?

Only emailed.
Original post by OBenson
Yep, got the call last weekend!

Congrats! Which stream did you apply for?
It's part of the assessment centre.

Please can you advise on some tips for the assessment centre/structure. What does the analysis exercise consist of? I have mine next week and would love to be prepared for it.
Original post by raganosio
last year it was my first exercise during the day and I almost walked out of the AC... I stuck to it...dd not pass in the end, but good experience. I still would not know how to successfully approach that task again.

Please can you let me know what this exercise consisted of, I have mine next week for Supervision
Guys, does anyone have news after ACs?
Original post by karokaro22
Guys, does anyone have news after ACs?

I haven’t heard back yet, I did my AC on Thursday, they said then that we should hear back within 3 weeks
Is anyone here attending the last assessment centre for supervision stream? Did you already choose your AC date on portal?
Hello, I have an assessment centre next week for supervision stream. I was wandering whether they provide a detailed information on what is going to happen on AC date, or it is just limited to the short email confirming AC spot? I heard that some of the applicants received a call from FCA before AC, explaing the details. Is it the case for you as well?
Reply 72
you are working for a local council in the housing department. the analysis tasks consists of 6 applicaition you need to assess based on a framework they provide. you need to provide recommendations on the viability of certain applications and the actions that need to be taken to further access the application (for example a local group meeting to get resident feedback).The role play is a disgruntled applicant that has put in an application and there are delays in the council approving her application, You need to calm her down and reassure her.
I had the final interview round (after the AC) for the economist stream a week or so ago. Anybody heard back from it yet?
I went to Supervision AC on Wednesday and did not hear back yet.

So after the AC they are also conducting a final round interview? I did not know about that! Could you please calrify what you mean by final round interview?
I went to Supervision AC on Wednesday and did not hear back yet.

So after the AC they are also conducting a final round interview? I did not know about that! Could you please calrify what you mean by final round interview?

Did they tell you on Wednesday when you would hear back?
Original post by riley1994
Did they tell you on Wednesday when you would hear back?

Yes, they told me by the end of next week.
Did anyone hear back after the ACs? so nervous!
Have been rejected for supervision, gd luck everyone!
Have been rejected for supervision, gd luck everyone!

When did you hear back? Just an email? Has anyone else heard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending