The Student Room Group

Am I pregnant?

I had sex two weeks before my period was due, I then had my period a week early so it was 22 days earlier which it never does being honest. Now I have finished my period, I have gained a bit of weight, I keep feeling sick, I feel more tired and my body is always hurting.
I don't know if I should do a test or not
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I had sex two weeks before my period was due, I then had my period a week early so it was 22 days earlier which it never does being honest. Now I have finished my period, I have gained a bit of weight, I keep feeling sick, I feel more tired and my body is always hurting.

Only way to be sure is to do a test. But if you have had your period (as heavy as you normally do) you should be OK. It might just be a bug. It's normal for periods to come a week early or late sometimes. It happens to everyone :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Bham369
Only way to be sure is to do a test. But if you have had your period (as heavy as you normally do) you should be OK. It might just be a bug. It's normal for periods to come a week early or late sometimes. It happens to everyone :smile:

It was heavy for one day and that was it, light the rest
Reply 3
You menstruated after sex, so if you're pregnant I'll be very surprised. If you don't know, take a test, simples.
Reply 4
It was heavy for one day and that was it, light the rest

If that is what you normally have you should be OK but just to be on the safe side take a test :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Bham369
If that is what you normally have you should be OK but just to be on the safe side take a test :smile:

It's not what I normally have that's why I'm saying
Reply 6
It's not what I normally have that's why I'm saying

Take the test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending