The Student Room Group

will i get into a russell group uni.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyber Ninja
Get access to graduate jobs.

University can be completed to a 2:1 standard with solely rote learning, rather than true application.

Yes, and get jobs like unthinking teachers perpetuating myths to make themselves look good. I can't be bothered with this thread any more, it's like swimming through treacle. I hope that when you get to whichever university you have chosen, that you summon up that 'true application'.
Your GCSEs won't determine that, but if you continue at the same standard academically, I would suppose that you maybe won't get AAA at A-Level. If your 8's, A*s and As are predicted in STEM subjects, then you sure have a chance, but no one can tell for sure. Universities care more about your A-Levels and how passionate you are than your GCSE results.
If you get AAA then yes of course you will get into a Russell group.
Original post by ageshallnot
Yes, and get jobs like unthinking teachers perpetuating myths to make themselves look good. I can't be bothered with this thread any more, it's like swimming through treacle. I hope that when you get to whichever university you have chosen, that you summon up that 'true application'.

Me too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending