The Student Room Group

Is this weird? HELLPP

I’m a guy and so recently a few guy friends of mine( aren’t gay ) have said to me that they’d get with me if they’ve got the chance, personally I found this so weird and some of them even say that if they were a girl they’d defo be attracted to me I was like wtf. I do get stares from women and smiles when I’m out and about. Do you find it weird?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a guy and so recently a few guy friends of mine( aren’t gay ) have said to me that they’d get with me if they’ve got the chance, personally I found this so weird and some of them even say that if they were a girl they’d defo be attracted to me I was like wtf. I do get stares from women and smiles when I’m out and about. Do you find it weird?

Lol that is some cringey stuff
Original post by Anonymous

I wouldn't worry about it, it just means you are attractive. My friends say the same thing to me, just to see my reaction, and I do it to them too. Trust me, it's fine. :smile:
maybe their messing with you
Reply 4
Dang, that's awkward

Quick Reply