The Student Room Group

Stephen Fry on TSR!

Comedian, actor, writer, presenter, and activist Stephen Fry will be answering your questions as part of TSR teaming up with Sport Relief.

This year TSR has joined forces with Sport Relief to help tackle mental health with the campaigns "Whatever moves you" and "#WalkingForWellness". As someone who continues to fight the stigma around mental health Stephen Fry is keen to speak to you guys and share some of his pearls of wisdom.

Whether it's what is his favourite QI fact or what does he think can be done to support young people struggling with their mental health, submit your questions and Stephen will be answering your questions via video!

Update: Stephen has answered your questions! Watch the video here.

Scroll to see replies

Is he definitely gonna be answering them? I am still disappointed about Corbyn.
Original post by Danny Dorito
Broadcasting legend Stephen Fry will be answering your questions as part of TSR teaming up with Sport Relief.

This year TSR has joined forces with Sport Relief to help tackle mental health with the campaigns "Whatever moves you" and "#WalkingForWellness". As someone who continues to fight the stigma around mental health Stephen Fry is keen to speak to you guys and share some of his pearls of wisdom.

Whether it's what is his favourite QI fact or what does he think can be done to support young people struggling with their mental health, submit your questions.

Thats what TSR said about Jeremy Corbyn, but what happens? He didnt answer any questions
Is the connection between Stephen Fry and sport deliberately ironic?
Original post by Wilfred Little
disappointed about Corbyn.

water is wet
Stephen Fry seems like someone who would change his mind or just not get back to you as well tbh.

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Thats what TSR said about Jeremy Corbyn, but what happens? He didnt answer any questions

But Corbyn is a professionally evasive and dim nasty. At least with Stephen Fry you can point to a couple of shovels and tell him to take his pick without confusing him.

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx

Yes Stephen Fry has been confirmed. Sadly Corbyn's team responses were not satisfactory and there were failure in communications on their end as, fair enough, it was a bit of a busy time for them haha.
Do we just submit questions here?
Reply 9
Who, or more precisely what, do you think is to blame for the mental health epidemic throughout the UK? Some people claim it is the role of social media; others the ever augmenting pressures in regards to linear examinations i.e. GCSEs; others claim it is the failure of governments and schools, past and present, to accommodate demands. From your personal experiences and your seemingly interminable bank of knowledge and understanding, who is to blame?

I, like many people my age, sadly, have anxiety disorder - a debilitating condition that prevents me from reaching my potential - socially and academically. What should people with mental health conditions like anxiety and depression do? - when schools fail to accommodate; when the NHS pushes us aside; when we feel friends and society 'won't understand' rather simply believing that all mental health conditions are the same, when, in fact, it is a vast spectrum.
Original post by tazza ma razza
Do we just submit questions here?

Yes :smile:
Stephen Fry... what did you have for breakfast?
Are you envious of your once upon a time duo Hugh Laurie?
What's your beef with God?
Stephen Fry do you still prefer Apple over Microsoft
:hello:
What tips do you have to young people experiencing mental health problems?
What's your favourite Blackadder episode?
what do you think is the most worthwhile career path for a young person nowadays to take? :flip:
Original post by Paracosm
Stephen Fry... what did you have for breakfast?

a fry-up :teehee:
Stephen Fry- what do you think of Norwich City's chances of promotion? What was it like to be a director of the club alongside Delia Smith?

Quick Reply

Latest