The Student Room Group

How to get rich? maybe forex or bc or etherum

I really want to become rich without going uni.
How can that happen?
I do not mind doing whatever or travelling to wherever. (Maybe like trading forex)
I just don't want to do anything illegal.
U can get into trading, stocks etc I don’t know much about it but I’ve seen people become millionaires in a month
Original post by standardproduct
U can get into trading, stocks etc I don’t know much about it but I’ve seen people become millionaires in a month

And there are a lot of people who don't... if it were that easy then everyone would be doing it...
Original post by mobbsy91
And there are a lot of people who don't... if it were that easy then everyone would be doing it...

Well this person wants to be a millionaire it’s just a suggestion for something can make it quick , I never said it was easy to become a millionaire, you have to work for it to get that sort of money it doesn’t come easy unless your going into something illegal
(edited 6 years ago)
Start your own business? Learn a skill or trade and start your business.
Original post by standardproduct
Well this person wants to be a millionaire it’s just a suggestion for something can make it quick , I never said it was easy to become a millionaire, you have to work for it to get that sort of money it doesn’t come easy unless your going into something illegal

Fair enough
Original post by marwakhalid
How can that happen?
I do not mind doing whatever or travelling to wherever. (Maybe like trading forex)

Trading anything without sufficient research or knowledge is no different to playing on a roulette table, you'll just lose.

It all depends on how much starting capital you have and what your risk tolerance is. Certain cryptocurrencies are primed to make thousands of percent return in the coming years.

My advice to you to work hard, save up some capital and then explore what investment opportunities best suit your risk tolerance. Gambling with the hopes of getting rich is probably going to end in you going broke.
How can that happen?

well going to university doesn't make you 'rich'. Yes you earn more on average than those who don't but that's not the scale you're talking about is it; you're talking millions?

secondly if money is your motivation then you'll most likely fail; I'd say 99.5% chance of failing.
write a series of books for adolescents featuring improbable fantasy plots.
Original post by BTAnonymous
well going to university doesn't make you 'rich'. Yes you earn more on average than those who don't but that's not the scale you're talking about is it; you're talking millions?

secondly if money is your motivation then you'll most likely fail; I'd say 99.5% chance of failing.

Why would I fail if I am money motivated?
Why would I fail if I am money motivated?

because you're not looking at what's in between the money and you right now. how will you have the enthusiasm to make, whatever it is you're going to do, work if you're only focussed on the end goal and not the process in between?
because you're not looking at what's in between the money and you right now. how will you have the enthusiasm to make, whatever it is you're going to do, work if you're only focussed on the end goal and not the process in between?

Hmmm, that is right. That is why I am confused. What should that process in between be?
Hmmm, that is right. That is why I am confused. What should that process in between be?

That's what you need to spend most of your time on...

Look at every successful entrepreneur (money does NOT determine one's success entirely although it plays a big part) and you'll see that they want to change something or improve something drastically. They usually choose fields they are either interested in or are very skilled at.

Take a good few years to decide on what YOU want to do and money will follow later.

If you chase money, your life will be a hollow shell of gold; it'll be empty and you'll be no more happy than you are now, I can guarantee that, unless you're a selfish, simple minded thug then you can live your life with no purpose and meaning.
That's what you need to spend most of your time on...

Look at every successful entrepreneur (money does NOT determine one's success entirely although it plays a big part) and you'll see that they want to change something or improve something drastically. They usually choose fields they are either interested in or are very skilled at.

Take a good few years to decide on what YOU want to do and money will follow later.

If you chase money, your life will be a hollow shell of gold; it'll be empty and you'll be no more happy than you are now, I can guarantee that, unless you're a selfish, simple minded thug then you can live your life with no purpose and meaning.

Okay, thank you a lot for the advice. I will take it onwards. I think patience just plays a big part in it. I will need more of that… That is true what you mentioned about the gold.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending